Official John Wick: Chapter 2 Thread

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
Really liked it. First is still better imho but the 2nd was great too. Id like to see Jason Statham vs. Keanu in the next one.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
The Italian cat was such a bytch. Smh at anybody dying for that dude.

All those henchmen had to be getting blackmailed because not only was they seeing each of their associates getting head shots right in front of them :gucci: basically everyone knew their boss had something to do with his sister's dying and then he had the nerve to try kill the nikka he begged and hired to do it causing all of this in the first place. Such a fakkit character. I would've shot his ass in the Continental too :hhh:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Italian cat was such a bytch. Smh at anybody dying for that dude.

All those henchmen had to be getting blackmailed because not only was they seeing each of their associates getting head shots right in front of them :gucci: basically everyone knew their boss had something to do with his sister's dying and then he had the nerve to try kill the nikka he begged and hired to do it causing all of this in the first place. Such a fakkit character. I would've shot his ass in the Continental too :hhh:

To play devil's advocate... Wick went against Santiago's WORD. Wick gave a man a blood oath and was required to fulfill his end of the bargain. Santiago had EVERY RIGHT to do what he did, especially everything he did FOR Wick to begin with to give him the opportunity to even have a retired life. If you really good at it, Wick was a bit bytch-made on reneging, even before seeing what it's for at that! He knew his obligations, but only cared about getting out and refused to hold his end. How would YOU of felt if you have a homie a hand, with his vow to do the same for him when it was time and he goes against his word? In any street code, you don't play that! Like Winston told Wick, Santiago had every RIGHT to of kill you on the spot. That was a violation.

2nd of all, Santiago knew that no matter what, Wick was going to try to kill him. Santiago even called him out on that, that's why he HAD to cut Wick off after the job was done and make it appear justifiable on his end by saying Wick's the one that assassinated his sister.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
To play devil's advocate... Wick went against Santiago's WORD. Wick gave a man a blood oath and was required to fulfill his end of the bargain. Santiago had EVERY RIGHT to do what he did, especially everything he did FOR Wick to begin with to give him the opportunity to even have a retired life. If you really good at it, Wick was a bit bytch-made on reneging, even before seeing what it's for at that! He knew his obligations, but only cared about getting out and refused to hold his end. How would YOU of felt if you have a homie a hand, with his vow to do the same for him when it was time and he goes against his word? In any street code, you don't play that! Like Winston told Wick, Santiago had every RIGHT to of kill you on the spot. That was a violation.

2nd of all, Santiago knew that no matter what, Wick was going to try to kill him. Santiago even called him out on that, that's why he HAD to cut Wick off after the job was done and make it appear justifiable on his end by saying Wick's the one that assassinated his sister.
1st part you are right on.
2nd part was idiotic. Santiago might have been able to work something out with wick, rebuild his house and car an gifts and a payoff if he played wick straight after the mission.
trying to kill him was the dumbest move he ever could have made.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1st part you are right on.
2nd part was idiotic. Santiago might have been able to work something out with wick, rebuild his house and car an gifts and a payoff if he played wick straight after the mission.
trying to kill him was the dumbest move he ever could have made.

You know you can't REASON with Wick.... What he should of done was not blow up his home, and let the Continental deal with him then and there! But like he said, his hand was forced to get the real Wick in the killer mindset.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
You know you can't REASON with Wick.... What he should of done was not blow up his home, and let the Continental deal with him then and there! But like he said, his hand was forced to get the real Wick in the killer mindset.
He was right to do what he did to Wick. Wick was entirely in the wrong, he made the blood oath he needed to fulfill it, he had no right in that world to reject what he put on blood that he would do. Period.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment

I'll give you the first part...I wasn't really arguing about the blood oath but, the fact that all the hell John Wick was raining down on Santiago, his men and his organization was all due to Santiago using John to murder his sister and then trying to assassinate John afterwards. John was willing to do the job but, Santiago was foul for trying to kill him afterwards. And it blew up in his face. So I can't agree with the 2nd part. It's a dikk move. And if I'm one of his henchmen I'm not dying for that nikka at all. Especially if I"m seeing John lay down 200 nikkas right before he got to me. I'd hand Santiago's bytch ass right over. nikka was so bytch made about it, he couldn't kill John off himself, he had to send out a global hit on John for millions of dollars. I don't really expect anything less from a character that would murder his own sister though.

Also...he completely overreacted by blowing John's house up. The next scene the owner of the Continental explained that by making a blood oath with Santiago, John HAD to do it or DIE. So unless John was planning on going up against everybody, he would have had to do it. He would have came to that realization without Santiago blowing up his house. Santiago torched his relationship with John on his own.

And everybody knew it was Santiago that hired John to kill his sister :mjlol:

Last edited:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Yea Kirill was the only one who gave John that work the first time in the club and was on his way to doing it again in the church. Common was actually pretty damn good in this but he never quite got the upper hand on John. I swear he got hit by cars 3 times in this shyt and didnt slow down one bit.:whoo:
Oh yea one more thing the suits in this movie were amazing. John's shyt is always top notch but Santino's shyt was :fire::fire:. This movie made me realize I have to step my suit game up.

That blacked out suit Wick was rocking in Rome was :whoo:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Also as has been said, props to Common for finally getting his bad guy chops up.
In most the other movies where he's supposed to be a killer, I never never really believed him.
He had the right level of intensity and the fight scenes were dope.

Hopefully Common got somebody to remove that knife from his chest lol...

The scene where those two are shooting at each other in the airport is straight comedy

I just realized Common looks like Freddy off House of Cards. Even sounded like him a little bit.