Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
NGL I know why , but this episode felt WAAAAAY overdone. Maybe its because I read the comics already but I prefered that version over this.

Yeah they dragged out this part but I get why. Amber dumping Mark was stupid tho

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Im hoping within the next 5 years america will embrace more adult animated shows. so im just wanted to see your perspective
What do you mean?! Fox's whole animated lineup is geared towards adults! :dwillhuh: Archer is geared towards adults. Adult Swim as animated shows geared towards adults.

Lhark

Superstar
Daps
I mean action, suspense, thriller type shyt. not that goofy potty humor type shyt.
The popularity of Rick and Morty was a double edged sword, it made studios want to put out more adult cartoons but only the wacky kind. Theres been a few non wacky ones but they aren't popular enough to make a demand for more.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
damn the immortal got messed up :dahell:

if i just seen what omni man did to the immortal im quitting that team on the spot
Get handled by omni man like
tenor.gif

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
The popularity of Rick and Morty was a double edged sword, it made studios want to put out more adult cartoons but only the wacky kind. Theres been a few non wacky ones but they aren't popular enough to make a demand for more.
I wish Venture Bros was bigger than it was. It was silly but it was a step in the right direction.

I want americans to fukk with some shyt like Monster. Then instead of wanting to make shytty live action versions of anime and comic books, shyt could just be animated. :manny:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
There's an excellent series called Worm that I would love to see adapted in this way. It's a free web serial you can read.

Worm

I have to see Jack Slash and the slaughterhouse 9 up to their psychotic fukkery before I die. :wow:

Hopefully somebody adapts it one day

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I just googled "invincible guardians" and got massively spoiled

what the fukk :dead:

Bruh I would advise all bruhs who havent read the comic and are watching the series blind like me and many others, TO NOT GOOGLE shyt ABOUT THIS SERIES OR ITS CHARACTERS!!

I googled some shyt about Robot to get more info on his backstory and spoiled a whole character arc and storyline for myself :damn: :snoop: