Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
  • I like The Mauler Twins they seemed kind of dumb but other than being genius's there is a level integrity with them. When they broke out of their prison they apologized to the guard before assaulting him and even with Robot while initially being grossed out by his appearance they came to be honest and professional and even sympathize with him.

Oh yeah, this reminds me of something else I thought of while watching the show. Robot's real form is:
Basically Quato
20150308_004455.png

I watched that episode again last night and Red Rush was doing the right thing at first, staying on the outside and keeping Omni man from being able to tag anybody. He should have kept doing that.

Eventually Omni Man would have been able to catch up with him but more than likely someone would have been on his bumper bashing him on the head before he could take Red Rush out

Problem is, Omniman's hands are almost as fast as his.
I'm thinking Red Rush should have punched him in the back of the head repeatedly to avoid getting near his hands...instead of running in a circle.

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
Cecil the real GOAT for Earth, like a flipside of the Lex Luthor/Superman relationship.

Plans upon plans for every contingency is my style of superpower :ehh:

That monster was fukking their shyt up, but they acquired it pretty recently. Why was there no other long term plan to put Omni Man down? Unless that killsat was the final option:mjlol:

Or was Omni that strong they had no idea for 20 years how to stop him?

And yet Machine Head in the trap got Battle Beast on deck for an hourly wage:russ::russ::russ:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I'm aready pretty mindful, so i aint marking a spoiler "comic" for shyt. just dont click on the damn spoiler tag. :dahell:

i already find you "omg spoiler" nikkas hilarious. so nig just gonna have to ban me. i ant doing shyt extra, this shyt bout to be gone for a year. go read the comic :damn:

Daps
Cecil the real GOAT for Earth, like a flipside of the Lex Luthor/Superman relationship.

Plans upon plans for every contingency is my style of superpower :ehh:

That monster was fukking their shyt up, but they acquired it pretty recently. Why was there no other long term plan to put Omni Man down? Unless that killsat was the final option:mjlol:

Or was Omni that strong they had no idea for 20 years how to stop him?

And yet Machine Head in the trap got Battle Beast on deck for an hourly wage:russ::russ::russ:

Was paying Battle Beast $15 an hr, was gonna pay him 7.25 but he heard Biden was hiking up minimum wage :pachaha:

Daps
I'm aready pretty mindful, so i aint marking a spoiler "comic" for shyt. just dont click on the damn spoiler tag. :dahell:

i already find you "omg spoiler" nikkas hilarious. so nig just gonna have to ban me. i ant doing shyt extra, this shyt bout to be gone for a year. go read the comic :damn:

:dahell:

I'm tryna be nice but if yall want war, cowabunga it is :demonic: