Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

Code

Banned
Daps
what didn’t you like about it?

y’all panned ep. 4 and 6 but they both ended up being real decent

not looking to pick your opinion apart...just genuinely curious why you thought it was that bad

the best friend and amber are simply not strong enough characters to carry an episode, plus you had generic evil scientist with his generic cyborgs I couldn't believe I was watching the same show...

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I feel dumb that I didn't put the obvious fact that The Immortal was a heroic version of Vandal Savage. I was so caught up in The Guardians being a Justice League team I didn't think about it, he is even drawn like most versions of the character.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
That montage of reactions was how majority of us were all looking at the end of episode 1 :dead:

Great episode, big step-up from last week not that I had any issues with that one.

I said that episode 6 was the "calm before the storm". I knew that this episode 7 and 8 are gonna be pure madness.

Omniman just went berserk and putting The Taliban to shame.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
:damn: :damn: :damn:

I don't know why folks in-universe hating on Cecil like that. Dude is the MVP for the human race. We'd need a guy like that if our world was this fukked with heroes and villains.

And he was a split-second away from dying, too, when he teleported right when Omniman grabbed his tie.

But that is a legit scary thought: what if this world had their Superman, and no kryptonite was available right when he went renegade?? :picard:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
6 was probably the weakest episode so far, just because I don’t give a shyt about marks friends, at all. It still wasn’t bad but compared to the rest of the show?

Anytime i watch a superhero show and theres some love triangle between the main character, the regular life girl and the super hero girl i always prefer the super hero girl. just like daredevil season 2.

I hate when they gotta stop the show to deal with amber nonsense.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
That was the best 50 minutes of television I've seen all year. The goals of the various groups were simple: find Mark.

But the execution and stakes involved was just brilliant storytelling.

Rexplode is one of my favourite characters after this episode there's a magical quality to his a$$holery that just hit me this episode.

Think about how OP Nolan is and he doesn't even have ice breath or heat vision. :wow:

I don't see how Cecil thinks Mark can kill Nolan unless Cecil is hiding a hyperbaric time chamber to develop his powers and even then Nolan has decades of experience and is a seasoned killer.:picard:

Mark isn't. shyt, Mark was raised as a human so the idea he could muster the will to kill his Dad is crazy.

I don't know why I'm getting Invasion of Pain vibes from this episode.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Someone said the transporter was blown towards the end of the episode.

I'm actually surprised Cecil didn't have a fail-safe to get in contact with Mark. I get the tech is probably super expensive or those grunts would have teleport watches, but Mark was the only asset that has a chance of stopping Nolan.
Yeah but Cecil has to tread lightly, he doesn’t really know what’s going on in Mark’s head, imagine this old fukk telling you to murder your own father. It might not work out in his favor