Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Why was they still in there?? :mindblown:

How did they think that was gonna go?:mindblown:

Then they dimed out Agent Coulson and got him killed too :mindblown:
This dude was casually doing canvas painting with their corpses and they thought damn maybe this bullet will be the one to do it :mjgrin:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
wow another great episode

I think being an animated show ironically helps capture the grim and violent nature of it...idk if this would’ve worked as a live action series

I didn’t expect the storyline to move along so fast...shame there are only 8 episodes
Would be a toooooon of cgi for the live one. Like the most fukkery filled episodes of the boys happening every ep

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Would be a toooooon of cgi for the live one. Like the most fukkery filled episodes of the boys happening every ep

the thing is how dramatic these episodes are for an animated series...so many range of emotions...there’s a human component that this show captures oddly enough that ‘the boys’ doesn’t

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Breh when yall get to talking about comics, then yall starting a whole comic discussion in a thread about the show when yall already got a sense of what's gonna happen when us show watchers don't.

Why don't yall create a comic thread specifically for that so that yall can discuss the comics to your hearts desire?

You don't have to do that in here. You say one thing that you don't think is a spoiler, then someone responds to you and says something he doesn't think is a spoiler. Truth is both of yall pushing spoilers.

No beef just asking for some consideration here

I agree with you about this. That is why I had to avoid this thread. The comic readers do not mean no harm by it though, they just need to leave spoiler tags.

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
I thought about this before but I like how pretty much most, if not all of the gratuitous violence is reserved for when Omni Man fights. We’ve seen Battle Beast wreck Invincible and the new Guardians pretty violently but mfs weren’t being ripped apart like silly putty there either the way they are when Omni Man catches bodies.

It really puts him over as a vicious, ominous being capable of really barbaric, heinous shyt being the only character to bring such brutality to the show.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
just the messages/themes, dialogue, violence

I’m still thrown off by it being a drama/cartoon

maybe bcuz I don’t watch much anime but I haven’t seen any animated show come close to handling such mature themes/storylines
Im hoping within the next 5 years america will embrace more adult animated shows. so im just wanted to see your perspective