Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I actually see this happening in the next episode possibly because I think it would’ve happened in this one if Cecil didn’t keep getting fouled up. Because if they got to him first I have no doubts he would’ve dropped her there to explain everything and act as the voice of reason even if it put her in harms way, because sacrifices would have to be made and they’ve demonstrated that Cecil is willing to do what’s necessary even if it comes with a price.
Someone said the transporter was blown towards the end of the episode.

I'm actually surprised Cecil didn't have a fail-safe to get in contact with Mark. I get the tech is probably super expensive or those grunts would have teleport watches, but Mark was the only asset that has a chance of stopping Nolan.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Episode 7.:ohhh:
These cliff hangers are killing me.
How many episodes per season I think I'm going to let this build up.

Daps
Someone said the transporter was blown towards the end of the episode.

I'm actually surprised Cecil didn't have a fail-safe to get in contact with Mark. I get the tech is probably super expensive or those grunts would have teleport watches, but Mark was the only asset that has a chance of stopping Nolan.

I guess the fail safe was his phone which somebody said got broken during the last episode.

Other than that, what you gon do? Dude can fly anywhere at super speed any time he wants :yeshrug:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@hex we got folks posting spoilers in here man

@hex here too

Need some clear cut rules for comic readers when it comes to those of us who haven't read the comics and are watching for the first time cause this ain't cool.

These negroes don't even have enough regard to at least spoiler what they're saying

I'm gonna do the same thing I used to in the "Game Of Thrones" threads.

I never read those books, just like I never read these comics....so I'm gonna need somebody familiar with the source material to tell me what is considered a spoiler. And how severe a spoiler it is.

Fred.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I had high hopes for this after binge reading the comic earlier this year and I gotta say they've done a pretty great job with the changes they've introduced. I hope they can get a better sense of pace for the coming season and I really hope they get more budget so they can have better animation.

Top level anime has fukked the expectations for quality animation and this shows deserves to level up for stuff that doesn't involve fights (that have been done greatly tbh, no problems with those).

Woah, there are 147 issues. :ohhh:

There's no way this is getting a full adaptation at an 8 episode season order. :francis:

Or does the pace speed up later in the run? :patrice:

If they can cover 3 issues an episode the entire run can be covered in 6 seasons.

If the series is a hit I see them doing 10 or 12 episodes next season. I think they can cover everything worth covering in like 6 season if they rush through stuff. It's gonna depend on much they'll want to do more "slice of life" type of stuff because as it's been explained before this is a story of a kid that happens to be a superhero so there's tons of shyt that just everyday life that I'm not sure they'll end up adapting.