Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This.

I was tempted to post a link to a website where you can read all of the comics without any kind of downloading necessary but because of this reason I probably better not.

I read the series very long time ago and not to the end and I barely remember the plot now, which is a good thing because it all feels relatively new.

thank you both btw...I ultimately went with the downloadable links...they move fast if you grab em off the main server

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Right, but if I remember correctly

Mark actually getting his powers caught him off guard (since he got them late as compared to him), and forced his hand to actually do the job he was there to do, so he was sloppy. Although in fairness, I read that pretty close to when it originally came out, so I could be wrong. What's certain is that they definitely moved this up in the timeline from the comics, though.
I think that is a plot that was just in the show. In the comic I think he was just 100% following the plan he was supposed to but couldn't 100% carry it out in the end[

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think that is a plot that was just in the show. In the comic I think he was just 100% following the plan he was supposed to but couldn't 100% carry it out in the end[

Fair enough. The issues came out something close to a decade or so ago, so I imagine I'm remembering some it wrong. :mjlol: Either way, it's going to be all kinds of fun watching the reactions to what happens a little later in here.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Anybody caught the name of the High School?

Reginald VelJohnson High
200w.gif

Principal even looks like him.:mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I tried rereading the comics but as I’m older now I’m totally turned off by comic book formats/layouts in general...the word bubbles are all over the damn place :flabbynsick: