Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Is it just me or is the animation lacking? I am only watching this to see the scenes in motion seeing as I competed the comic years ago but am just underwhelmed by the animation.
Animation is not the best. But animation also not what it use to be back in the day. I feel like good animation is uncommon nowadays, most of the shyt is 3D mixed with 2D. Action scenes are still good though.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Is it just me or is the animation lacking? I am only watching this to see the scenes in motion seeing as I competed the comic years ago but am just underwhelmed by the animation.

That's one of the reasons I was ready to call this overrated when I was 40 min into the first episode.
Now I'm used to it.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Animation is not the best. But animation also not what it use to be back in the day. I feel like good animation is uncommon nowadays, most of the shyt is 3D mixed with 2D. Action scenes are still good though.

Maybe western animation but some Japanese anime are fluid with motion and action scenes are insane.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also we get it. The show loves interracial couples.:unimpressed:

I forgot amber was white in the comic...was reading an interview on why they changed her and kirkman’s “need” to add more diversity on the show as he felt the comic book reflected the lack of diversity in the town/city he himself grew up in

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I forgot amber was white in the comic...was reading an interview on why they changed her and kirkman’s “need” to add more diversity on the show as he felt the comic book reflected the lack of diversity in the town/city he himself grew up in
Yeah he's from KY I think. Mark is also half Asian now. Which may have always been the case. ( was his mom Asian?) Either way. It’s like she's a twitter meme. Assertive, fourth wave social justice black feminist dating at white guy. :russ:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

Yeah, the animation and drawings can fall off a cliff at some points in the show. I need to look at the credits to find out which studio they went with. A lot of times with mid busget action cartoons, they put all the money on the fight scenes, then slack on everything else. maybe if this first season does well they can go with a spot like Studio Mir next season

Also we get it. The show loves interracial couples.:unimpressed:
fukking annoying. u dont have to interracial every couple to be diverse.. yet thats the only time u see black people is them with a CAC :francis: