Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I don't give a fukk. If you watching an adaptation of someshyt that has already finished and you entering discussion threads this shyt is on you. No one says you need to gossip in thecoli to enjoy a show. Stop being little bytches and watch that shyt without coming to the coli after every episode talk about nothing.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Man I don't give a fukk. If you watching an adaptation of someshyt that has already finished and you entering discussion threads this shyt is on you. No one says you need to gossip in thecoli to enjoy a show. Stop being little bytches and watch that shyt without coming to the coli after every episode talk about nothing.

:ohhh: So spoilers were allowed in the GoT thread. Everyone doesn't read every comic out there. Brehs that read the comic could have created a comic thread and apparently discussed this shyt 3 years ago. No need to come in here ruining it for those that are introduced to the content through the show. I'll never understand what brehs get out of that, ok yeah you know what's going to happen, you want a cookie?

Lhark

Superstar
Daps
If that comment was about my post I apologize, I try not to spoil any actual plot details. Its just really hard not to get excited about certain characters popping up. In my defense it's no different than hyping up MCU or DC characters.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This.

I was tempted to post a link to a website where you can read all of the comics without any kind of downloading necessary but because of this reason I probably better not.

I read the series very long time ago and not to the end and I barely remember the plot now, which is a good thing because it all feels relatively new.

can you PM me the link?

I’d really appreciate it

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree.
But, to be honest, if I didn't know something "big" was going to happen at the end of the first episode, I might have actually turned it off.

same...I don’t remember too many details from the comic but ppl’s excitement in here re: the end of ep 1 made me watch this the same night it dropped instead of waiting to marathon the whole season

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
":damn: oh shyt did yall see that ending"

is a lot different from

":ooh: I can't wait until yall see this arc and this character show up at this time :banderas:"

or even worse, they post that same shyt every week

It's like trying to watch a TV show/Movie while somebody constantly going ":gladbron: okay watch this watch this this one of the best parts watch! Watch! Hold on! here it go! :banderas:"

LOL!

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
...annnnnd now you’re “in your feelings” still complaining about a neg you received for your blatant trolling 3 hours later...mission accomplished

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Ah yes trolling, otherwise known as someone said something I don't agree with and me calling the show average was just that :pachaha: