Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Yeah, the animation and drawings can fall off a cliff at some points in the show. I need to look at the credits to find out which studio they went with. A lot of times with mid busget action cartoons, they put all the money on the fight scenes, then slack on everything else. maybe if this first season does well they can go with a spot like Studio Mir next season

fukking annoying. u dont have to interracial every couple to be diverse.. yet thats the only time u see black people is them with a CAC :francis:
Yeah they could have had a black couple or Asian couple in there somewhere.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Damn this episode was fire. I love that theres so many different plot threads going on right now.

They sent that demon dude back to hell, how come we heard his voice at the end? What what is the robot doing with that weird fetus in the incubator? I love the fact that i missed out on this comic series so for once i have no clue wtf is gonna happen.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i kind of hope the teenage love story shyt is only temporary. :hhh: Get back to the brutality.

I just looked up the characters in the comic, apparently his girl is white in the comic. I wonder if they changed her specifically for zazie