Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
:damn::damn: What the fukk just happened

shyt got so graphic :ohlawd:

wasn’t ready for all that:whoo:
I saw the scene on tiktok first but with no context so I went into the first episode pretty blind. This show was about what I had expected, standard superhero fare until THAT scene happened :picard:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
1st 3 episodes on Amazon now.....

Last 5 mins of ep 1 :mjcry:

Started watching Episode one, and when he says "I'm...." and the title came up:
INVINCIBLE

...I thought "That's it? That was pretty generic."

I thought the show was over.
I did not in any way see the ending coming. The real end of the first episode actually made me feel bad.
I think the "Hellboy"-type detective is what got me kind of hooked on this. Now I can't wait to see what happens next.
why is the high school named after the actor who plays carl winslow? :heh:

can’t remember if this was the case in the comic as well lol
When I saw his name, I wondered "Is he even still alive?" So, I looked up Reginal VelJohnson on the internet to see if and when he died.
Apparently, not only is he still alive...he actually does multiple voices on the show:
Reginald VelJohnson - IMDb

:dead:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i think the first ep was the best so far because of the ending. Ending to the 2nd ep was fukkery too tho. Pops just cant help himself :mjlol: i mean cot dayum that was a genocide of the ages. Just seeing what he'll do next is kind of keeping me intrigued plus the new fukkery with the robot. Robert kirkman out here doing the damn thang. Cant wait for the next eps.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
i think the first ep was the best so far because of the ending. Ending to the 2nd ep was fukkery too tho. Pops just cant help himself :mjlol: i mean cot dayum that was a genocide of the ages. Just seeing what he'll do next is kind of keeping me intrigued plus the new fukkery with the robot. Robert kirkman out here doing the damn thang. Cant wait for the next eps.
Man that shyt was horrifying!

He tore that planet up in like 2 minutes.

The music too.

:merchant: