Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
This seems less Dragon Ball and more The Boyz. But it's fire though.
Just wait, the action gets better as the series goes on.
There is a certain fight that makes Vegeta first coming to Earth look like a Bar Fight.

I can't spoil, but they better not fukk up one of the best comic book fights ever.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Just wait, the action gets better as the series goes on.
There is a certain fight that makes Vegeta first coming to Earth look like a Bar Fight.

I can't spoil, but they better not fukk up one of the best comic book fights ever.
I know which one and if done right is up there with any dbz fight imo.

Goonba

Ay
Daps
Reppin
LA
Just peeped the first three episodes. Those mad men did it. They're actually doing this masterpiece justice. :blessed:

At the pace they're going we'll easily eat off of this show for the next couple of years, it seems they want to do 15-20 issues a season?

Btw Does anybody know what song is playing in Amber's room when Mark calls her? shyt was smooth. lol

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just peeped the first three episodes. Those mad men did it. They're actually doing this masterpiece justice. :blessed:

At the pace they're going we'll easily eat off of this show for the next couple of years, it seems they want to do 15-20 issues a season?

Btw Does anybody know what song is playing in Amber's room when Mark calls her? shyt was smooth. lol