Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just peeped the first three episodes. Those mad men did it. They're actually doing this masterpiece justice. :blessed:

At the pace they're going we'll easily eat off of this show for the next couple of years, it seems they want to do 15-20 issues a season?

Btw Does anybody know what song is playing in Amber's room when Mark calls her? shyt was smooth. lol

ya I need to find the tracklisting for each ep...the song selections in general are dope

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Watched all three episodes. From what I can tell Omni Man is a scout for his race to take over Earth. He will be in conflict with his son. The Hapa boy will end up with the white superhero chick. I haven't read the comic so don't know if I'm right.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Watched all three episodes. From what I can tell Omni Man is a scout for his race to take over Earth. He will be in conflict with his son. The Hapa boy will end up with the white superhero chick. I haven't read the comic so don't know if I'm right.

those some pretty damn good “guesses”...a little bit TOO good :troll:

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seriously i haven't read the comics. Or even read a Wikipedia synopsis. I've seen and read so much media that you can tell where the story is going.

ya I’m just messing with you...I read the comics so I remember the story...the show has provided far too many clues in the first 3 episodes for folks not to be able to put them together as you have

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Just finished Ep.1 :picard:

Watched all three episodes. From what I can tell Omni Man is a scout for his race to take over Earth.
I figured that just off the first episode when he explained they all pick 1 planet to go to. Once they seed starts using their powers they flip a switch or activate take over.