Official Infamous Second Son Thread

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nope, checked that out, they're giving $7.80 if you don't have the box and what came with it.

You're talking about the triple trade in, even in best condition it's 11 something, so at most you can get is about 35 bucks at Target

I just checked online the value is $15.45. But you're right if you don't have the original case/book, I don't think they even take it.

Daps
The concrete power is fukking ass. It was like Sucker Punch was near their deadline and said fukk it. So disappointing considering what Augustine could do

Yeah, I kinda felt the same way.

After getting it, it really added nothing. I guess it was good placeholder for the story of him finally getting her power, but it really didn't seem to make sense in the fight.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The concrete power is fukking ass. It was like Sucker Punch was near their deadline and said fukk it. So disappointing considering what Augustine could do
Yup. I i didn't even know what was the point of having it end game.

I still haven't started up my second playthrough yet. I keep saying I will do it but end up getting sidetracked playing around. The game is just gorgeous to look at.

Daps
Origins of Fetch

edit:
I do want to see how she was taking cats out though.

I originally thought Fetch was gonna be the daughter of Augustine, they looked a lot a like.

I think it's shytty they telling her story in DLC, to me she was interesting and I wanted to see her character develop more in the main story.

Now they working people for $15 to see it, I call BS, glad I traded the game in a while back and got 38 for it

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I originally thought Fetch was gonna be the daughter of Augustine, they looked a lot a like.

I think it's shytty they telling her story in DLC, to me she was interesting and I wanted to see her character develop more in the main story.

Now they working people for $15 to see it, I call BS, glad I traded the game in a while back and got 38 for it
This DLC is standalone so you don't even need the game.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids

I feel you. I Might or might not check for it.
The main game told me enough. Lol