Official Infamous Second Son Thread

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was trying to convince myself I should wait to buy it but I accidentally bought it. :skip:

And I'm sure I'm not tripping but the framerate seems even better in this game than Second Son. I know Second Son was pretty much 30-40fps most of the time but this one seems more "consistent".
http://www.gamersyde.com/hqstream_infamous_first_light_free_roam-32836_en.html
Watch the 1080p/60fps video, shyt looks much smoother.

i have to wait till i get off to play, but i'm gonna cop it while at work..just gotta wait for the store to update....

i'm curious to see if they give her a super and what it'll be....cause i know the one for delsin was off the hook....

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
Don't buy this shyt I wasted my money smh half way through the game you notice you do the same thing over n over again
:beli: second son was repetative as hell I'm glad I didn't waste my time/money on this shyt, good looks

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My lil bro was begging for that game and I always enjoeyed the infamous demos, so I thought why not

Starts off good, real good. But by the time you crossed the bridge you like "I done this shy already :what:"
Ight you over exaggerating now :laugh: come on. I'd say once you got the video power the game started to get ho hum.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Ight you over exaggerating now :laugh: come on. I'd say once you got the video power the game started to get ho hum.

breh im not even one of the critical ass gamers I just play to play

This game legit had me like :beli:. By the time I saved the bytch with the neon I gave up, even my lil brother look at the game like :dahell:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
breh im not even one of the critical ass gamers I just play to play

This game legit had me like :beli:. By the time I saved the bytch with the neon I gave up, even my lil brother look at the game like :dahell:
Lol. Idk i enjoyed the game breh until the end. I still played around in the city after beating it. I'd love a horde mode in this shyt.