Official Infamous Second Son Thread

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Im pretty much convinced they had to cut this paper trail shyt out of the main game, no way this was planned to be "dlc".

It was cool, i wont complain since it was free. but i wll say i feel it would have served the game better for this to be included in the main story.

-DMP-

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im pretty much convinced they had to cut this paper trail shyt out of the main game, no way this was planned to be "dlc".

It was cool, i wont complain since it was free. but i wll say i feel it would have served the game better for this to be included in the main story.

-DMP-

That's what I was thinking the shyt just seems like a last minute cut.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

-DMP-

i dont think so...to me, it felt like this was gonna be dlc from the beginning cause of how the story plays out; but instead of them lumping this with whatever else they got coming, they decided to release it to give us something...this seemed more like a bridge to whatever they got coming....

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Neon. :whoo: Moving like The Flash now. So far, I'm enjoying the game. Thought the city could do with more "life" but overall the experience has been fun. These graphics are incredible.

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally beat it as hero. I want to platinum the game but it was hard enough playing through the first time. Game became incredibly boring fast. Can't even skip the long ass cutscenes.

Daps
Finished it last night, it was meh.

The superpowers were cool I must admit, but i`m not gonna look back on fond memories of the game or anything.

Some of the supporting characters could have been fleshed out more, especially the girl in Pink.

Trading it into the evil boogieman "RAPE"stop today and getting $38.50 in trade value, not bad