Official Infamous Second Son Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Just finished the campaign (:demonic: playthrough). The story was meh, but the actual game and gameplay were :ohlawd:. If this didn't have a throwaway story, it'd be a GOTY contender. It's weird too because I thought the voice acting was top notch.

The video power is incredible. This game is perfection when you have that as your power.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Grabbing the PS4 next week after school ends. Can't decide between this or AC Black Flag. Black Flag is longer from what I've heard and has more to do, and InFamous is a lot shorter but it looks :whew: and seems like the gameplay is dope from the footage I've seen and reviews I've read. :lupe: I've talked myself into grabbing 2K14, but I may decide to just grab this and AC. If I can find a bundle with this one, that'll be even better.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Grabbing the PS4 next week after school ends. Can't decide between this or AC Black Flag. Black Flag is longer from what I've heard and has more to do, and InFamous is a lot shorter but it looks :whew: and seems like the gameplay is dope from the footage I've seen and reviews I've read. :lupe: I've talked myself into grabbing 2K14, but I may decide to just grab this and AC. If I can find a bundle with this one, that'll be even better.
2k and this game breh.. I've played all 3 and as someone who LOVES the ac series, 2k and infamous are just :wow:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
2k and this game breh.. I've played all 3 and as someone who LOVES the ac series, 2k and infamous are just :wow:

I'm honestly leaning more towards AC than 2K at the moment, but I know that I'm gonna need a hoops fix between now and October/August, but the more I see, the more impressed I am with InFamous. I'm definitely picking it up. :ohlawd: I'll just have to make a pimp decision between Black Flag & 2K. :blessed:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

Get AC4. Its loaded with activities and it has a MP which is seriously slept on. Wait till this goes on sale to cop it. You're not missing anything special

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now hard would it be for the devs to add an extra power or two and some more characters/bosses

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Probably realized they can save that for the DLC :beli:
:mjlol: It's obvious. I mean, it's silly to assume they already got gameplay for using the paper powers made up and ready to use. Nevertheless why even give you a new power when it has no context within the main game?? I'd bet they're saving up for some DLC that has actual missions and new things.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: It's obvious. I mean, it's silly to assume they already got gameplay for using the paper powers made up and ready to use. Nevertheless why even give you a new power when it has no context within the main game?? I'd bet they're saving up for some DLC that has actual missions and new things.

Lol just like vampire mode

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just finished part 6 and holy shyt!....cant wait, that's all i'm say about that..

overall, these papertrail missions have been fun as hell....I've enjoyed the journey....and like I said before: I cant wait...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so you dont get the paper power they showcased before the release? :mjlol: glad i didn't waste my time

ye of lil faith, smh...these haven't been a waste of time...

and about that paper power: *keyboard stops working*....