Official Infamous Second Son Thread

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wonder if my ds4 is defective. takes like an hour to fully charge , (my ds3 took about 20 minutes), and it drains back to 0 within the day.

naw, it's not broken...these controllers drain quickly cause of all the shyt they got going on (the touch pad and light)...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How the hell do you change Delsin's jacket? I got a different one with the pre-order and even remember the game acknowledging it like early in the game, but when I go to the clothing part in the Pause screen, it doesn't allow me to do anything.

pause menu, go to dup profile screen, use dpad

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
those that have done a papertrail mission: when did your papertrail mission pop up?...I linked my account, but nothing came up when I started the game..

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
These DUP mooks are annoying as hell facing them with the basic smoke powers. I'm still smoke only but upgrading the power has me styling on those fakkits. :blessed:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
ds4 battery is the jankiest shyt sony ever produced :beli: spent about an hour charging from empty to 2 bars, then it went back to empty after about 90 minutes

I think your controller may just be defective or something, cuz I played at least a collective 6 hours yesterday before a charge and mine wasn't dead. Granted, teh DS4s are no DS3s when it comes to battery life, but them shyts definitely don't die from a full charge in some hour and a half of time frame.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think your controller may just be defective or something, cuz I played at least a collective 6 hours yesterday before a charge and mine wasn't dead. Granted, teh DS4s are no DS3s when it comes to battery life, but them shyts definitely don't die from a full charge in some hour and a half of time frame.

i checked, wasn't 90 minutes, just felt like 90 minutes. was really closer to 4 hrs :russ: but still

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
Bja0-EeIIAAaIK3.jpg:large

BjarrXiIQAEAv3f.jpg:large

what a beautiful game.... :banderas:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How do y'all change the powers I just got pass my second meeting with the concrete chick...I have the neon powers and had smoke I notice you can still increase the powers for the smoke but I can't use it anymore.

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Just finished my first play through on Evil..
This game is great, the powers and the mobility they bring gives me a feeling of dominance that has easily surpassed the first two games. This is definitely the most fun infamous game. And I don't think I'll be able to go back and play the previous ones because they lack the mobility and traversal of Second Son

Only issues I have are the lack of day/night cycle, side missions and the story...
:snoop: I'm extremely disappointed in the story, Infamous 1 remains the GOAT in that regard. I haven't collected all the side stuff yet, but as it stands after completing the evil story; there is no explanation for the "Second Son" subtitle.

I hope Sucker Punch feeds us with some good DLC

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game is piff :blessed: just got to Seattle and beat the machine gunner dude ... Now I'm just beating up D.U.P. Goons and healing chumps