Official Infamous Second Son Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I`m literally 30-45 mins into the game.

I said that numerous times, pretty aware that it will probably change up.

That's what's so corny about discussing games online, can't say one thing critical about a fukking game without some stanwars dude tryna take your neck out

I'm probably at the same point you are (just entering the city). It's all good to agree to disagree fam.

Daps
I'm probably at the same point you are (just entering the city). It's all good to agree to disagree fam.

The most impressive thing i`ve seen is a lot of the lighting stuff and the rain on the streets.

It sure looks better than a last gen game, it's just not anything that's making me ooo and ahh just yet. It probably will get there as all the reviewers have said the graphics stand out big time.

It's just funny how dudes can't have an opinion that doesn't coincide perfectly with theirs, not you, but others acting like i`m playing my game on a Daewoo Tube TV or some shyt from 2004

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I`m literally 30-45 mins into the game.

I said that numerous times, pretty aware that it will probably change up.

That's what's so corny about discussing games online, can't say one thing critical about a fukking game without some stanwars dude tryna take your neck out
except you were absolutely wrong in your critique, the game doesn't look "grey" at all. I'm not arguing about you saying you aren't that impressed.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what is all this paper trail mission stuff. i completed the mission, then it tells me it's unable to connect to my online paper trail profile; which makes sense since i didn't make 1.

Daps
except you were absolutely wrong in your critique, the game doesn't look "grey" at all. I'm not arguing about you saying you aren't that impressed.

In the very beginning it does have that feel, and i said I already prefaced that but some stans shyt their diapers and got defensive

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In the very beginning it does have that feel, and i said I already prefaced that but some stans shyt their diapers and got defensive
Well you was only in the very beginning, I just had to correct you. :obama: Hell I don't even know how you came to that conclusion when the very beginning of the game doesn't even look like that. :yeshrug:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
How the hell do you change Delsin's jacket? I got a different one with the pre-order and even remember the game acknowledging it like early in the game, but when I go to the clothing part in the Pause screen, it doesn't allow me to do anything.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How the hell do you change Delsin's jacket? I got a different one with the pre-order and even remember the game acknowledging it like early in the game, but when I go to the clothing part in the Pause screen, it doesn't allow me to do anything.
use the dpad.