Official Infamous Second Son Thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Got a 65 inch Samsung.

Aint the TV man, it just aint that impressive visually so far.

The greyish color scheme from he first 2 games is still there, so far, which is uninspiring
You haven't even gotten out of the beginning of the game breh. :stopitslime: Nikkas playing the game for 23 minutes and coming in saying the entire game is grey like infamous 1 when that is absolutely false.
infamous-20090511025434232-2850366.jpg
Grey

1781186_10152154360213283_1082395962_o.jpg

13303580174_56c2b7ce32_o.png

infamousscreenshot201p3koe.png

:stopitslime:

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I got this on Friday played maybe 2 hours mainly did side missions got up to fetch and got laser powers and possible spoilers
pretty sure Fetch let me hit that hobo puss :steviej:
It's pretty fun but I think it would be better if they had more of a focus on combos, (say light and hard attacks, with different combinations there in) but it's still a pretty fun still right now I'd rate ac4 above it but I'll give it more time
Edit: I also really enjoy delsins character, he's definitely a lot more relatable than cole, I'm still mildly annoyed they casted Troy baker instead of getting a legit native but I can't be mad though since he did a really good job

i disagree needing light/heavy combos....the game is free flowing and if it had set combos like that, it wouldnt be an infamous game....also, the powers work as light/heavy, it's up to you to make your combos though...which i love....i like the freedom of being able to use whatever power i like to pull some shyt off, instead of having to hit heavy/light however many times....

ac4 is better how?...it's your opinion, so it's cool...i give ac4 the advantage in regards to different locations in game and story (I've only played a lil of infamous, but the story was better in ac4 at around the same play time into it), but overall infamous is better...there is more shyt to do, the ai is better, and the controls are more responsive (that's one thing about ac4 that bugged me: when i tried to swing on 1 guy, you end up swinging on another across the boat)....fun wise, right now they bout even...i'm having a blast finding shyt in infamous, the same way i did in ac4....as the story goes on, i'll let you know if that changes...

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Got a 65 inch Samsung.

Aint the TV man, it just aint that impressive visually so far.

The greyish color scheme from he first 2 games is still there, so far, which is uninspiring

Got a 65 inch Sammy as well. F7100

Don’t see what you are seeing :manny:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is my exact beef with the previous two infamous game. The game looks awesome and plays well, but its combat is garbage! Missions are also unimaginative and not really interesting. Again, the game looks awesome, but will likely not hold anyone's attention once the inital wow factor of the graphics wear off.

The game does looks really good though. Almost like a CGI movie.

disagree about combat being garbage.....think that's all in how someone plays...to me, the combat is damn good...nothing like using different powers to fukk shyt up...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Played for about an hour, I like it, got it with a trade in so cost me $27

One of the wierd things about the reviews is everyone seemed to praise it so much about how "next-gen" it looks, I just don't see that much, the visuals are cool but nothing crazy,,,,so far.

Good lighting mostly

the reason people say it looks next gen is cause the game looks like last gen's cutscenes, so it looks better...seriously, if people wanna see what the next gen's graphics will look like, all they have to do is pay attention to cutscenes....the cutscenes are always better looking than the actual game, and the next gen tends to look like those cutscenes...hence looking 'next gen'....

anyway, infamous does look damn good...don't know what you were expecting, but it does look damn good...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You must have a shytty tv, breh :manny:
i think he's partially right. the graphics are definitely an upgrade from infamous 2. in fact, it's probably one of the best looking games i've ever played. but it's really the enhanced lighting that makes it so special. i don't even play this game during the daytime cus everything sticks out so much more when it's dark, especially now that i have neon powers :ohlawd: :noah:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is my exact beef with the previous two infamous game. The game looks awesome and plays well, but its combat is garbage! Missions are also unimaginative and not really interesting. Again, the game looks awesome, but will likely not hold anyone's attention once the inital wow factor of the graphics wear off.

The game does looks really good though. Almost like a CGI movie.

every fight isn't going to have arkham city style fighting, if that's what your suggesting. the fighting mechanics in this game are infinitely more enjoyable than ryse. missions can get repetitive, but i've never played a sandbox game thats had all unique missions. and infamous games have always held my attention, breh. you usually start out as a gimp, slowly earning them new powers to really clean house (with a destructible environment) is nice :ahh: plus like all infamous games, i'm interested in where the stories going.

On some real shyt, Ryse looks better than this game. However, i will agree that this game has more complex environments than Ryse.
not by much, especially considering infamous is an openworld game and ryse is fairly linear. :heh:

edit: btw, where's prototype 3, since all xbots tend to prefer that over the infamous series