Official Infamous Second Son Thread

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I played with the headphones for about a little over 1/2 of my play time. I kept switching between them and my home theater (I have a 7.1 system) when the fam was making too much noise and I was missing dialog moments. When they finally all started going to bed, I played for about 3 hours with the headphones. They're quite comfy and it's good that right out the box, they seem to come with a full charge. Imma need a charging station or something though soon, with having 2 sets of headsets and 2 DS4s. The quad having only 2 usb ports is a bit of a blow to me, considering that I bought the OG 60 gig PS3 that had 4 usb ports. Most computers and laptops have at least 3 or 4 ports.

get the docking station for the controllers as soon as possible....it doesn't use a usb port...it plugs directly to the wall...got one the day I copped the 4, so always got a fresh controller on deck...

true, the headphones feel good...also, I know people talk about the elites with the bass boost being the difference between them and the golds...but setting 2 on the golds adds an extra bass kick...don't know how it compares to the elites though....

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:russ: Yeah, you right. The site is bootleg as hell, as I just checked it out and it did take me like 10 tries to get to it successfully. Funny enough, I wonder if they set that shyt up like that intentionally to go along with that sort of searching theme.:ohhh:

Actually, I've still yet to fully get thru the sign up process. This 404 shyt pops up like ever other screen it seems.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Oh, my bad, but I thought both the neon power and how you acquire it was a given knowledge since it's been shown in vids for the past 6 months or so. I take it you did a media blackout on the game or something?
its cool yea the vids didn't have the context the game has

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oh yea, couple other thoughts:

- how yall cats digging this game, but hating on infamous 2?....besides the graphics, the shyt's are a lot alike...even down to how the city citizens interact with you....the pacing of the story is better in second son, but the games are a lot alike....
I didn't hate Infamous 2 but I felt like the game was just forgettable after completing it. I didn't even want to continue on and play on evil nor 100% it. The city was kind of boring and I didn't like Cole's character and Zeke was terrible. This one is much much better, the characters, story presentation and gameplay all makes this much more enjoyable.

- when talking about this game/series, i dont see how people say all you do is run around in a circle and push attack button....if that's what they do, they killing the game for themselves...
Those are cats who don't play the game or just want to find something senseless to talk about. It's an open world game with shooting elements, you can't take cover so ?? It's a silly critique because plenty of times I had to use different powers depending on some enemies.

- another example showing why i dont listen to reviews: adam sessler...if you listen to his review, then play the game, you will see his complaints were bullshyt...only real complaint I have so far with the game is the climbing...it's a lil harder and less responsive than in the first infamous games...i'm guessing that's cause they don't want you to climb like before...that's cool, I just miss jumping on the side of a building and getting to where I got to be...
Sessler's a joke now.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't hate Infamous 2 but I felt like the game was just forgettable after completing it. I didn't even want to continue on and play on evil nor 100% it. The city was kind of boring and I didn't like Cole's character and Zeke was terrible. This one is much much better, the characters, story presentation and gameplay all makes this much more enjoyable.

Those are cats who don't play the game or just want to find something senseless to talk about. It's an open world game with shooting elements, you can't take cover so ?? It's a silly critique because plenty of times I had to use different powers depending on some enemies.

Sessler's a joke now.

i disagree, but it's cool...

yea, that's what i'm starting to think too...there's no way they've played the game and think that's all it is...

that's a shame cause he wasn't bad on xplay...

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Sessler's a joke now.

5yDoJGK.png

capp34

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Brehs I have never played a infamous game do I need to play the first two or could I enjoy this without them.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i disagree, but it's cool...

yea, that's what i'm starting to think too...there's no way they've played the game and think that's all it is...

that's a shame cause he wasn't bad on xplay...
When he started saying stuff like resolution doesn't matter and he rated infinite a 5/5 i kind of started to think he was coked out

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs I have never played a infamous game do I need to play the first two or could I enjoy this without them.

you can enjoy without playing the others....but i'd recommend playing those later cause they good games...pick up the collection for bout $20-30

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When he started saying stuff like resolution doesn't matter and he rated infinite a 5/5 i kind of started to think he was coked out

i don't think resolution matters when talking about games fun factor, but i understand what you saying...