Official Infamous Second Son Thread

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
So I got this on Friday played maybe 2 hours mainly did side missions got up to fetch and got laser powers and possible spoilers
pretty sure Fetch let me hit that hobo puss :steviej:
It's pretty fun but I think it would be better if they had more of a focus on combos, (say light and hard attacks, with different combinations there in) but it's still a pretty fun still right now I'd rate ac4 above it but I'll give it more time
Edit: I also really enjoy delsins character, he's definitely a lot more relatable than cole, I'm still mildly annoyed they casted Troy baker instead of getting a legit native but I can't be mad though since he did a really good job

Last edited:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Brehs I have never played a infamous game do I need to play the first two or could I enjoy this without them.
I was in the same boat, having never played the first two....this game is very fun you should like it.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
- another example showing why i dont listen to reviews: adam sessler...if you listen to his review, then play the game, you will see his complaints were bullshyt...only real complaint I have so far with the game is the climbing...it's a lil harder and less responsive than in the first infamous games...i'm guessing that's cause they don't want you to climb like before...that's cool, I just miss jumping on the side of a building and getting to where I got to be...

Sess been kinda pissed at Sony for a minute after the youtube shyt and embargo policy. He's been cockriding Titfanfall since Inception as well. Titanfall didn't get docked because of it's fun factor. "Reviewers" completely glossed over its less than stellar graphic and being multiplayer only. But for this shyt, let's nitpick and dock points, even though it's hella fun as well. It's like some of them raise the bar completely when it comes to Sony games. shyt is hilarious at times.

Daps
Played for about an hour, I like it, got it with a trade in so cost me $27

One of the wierd things about the reviews is everyone seemed to praise it so much about how "next-gen" it looks, I just don't see that much, the visuals are cool but nothing crazy,,,,so far.

Good lighting mostly

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
So I got this on Friday played maybe 2 hours mainly did side missions got up to fetch and got laser powers and possible spoilers
It's pretty fun but I think it would be better if they had more of a focus on combos, (say light and hard attacks, with different combinations there in) but it's still a pretty fun still right now I'd rate ac4 above it but I'll give it more time
Edit: I also really enjoy delsins character, he's definitely a lot more relatable than cole, I'm still mildly annoyed they casted Troy baker instead of getting a legit native but I can't be mad though since he did a really good job

You crazy. This joint is better than AC4 and I like AC4.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I like the characters but for some reason this shyt is not doing it for me this far. Story is kinda ehh and the enemies seem very redundant. I also hope the side missions are more then just destroying cameras and identifying agents because if so :camby:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

This is my exact beef with the previous two infamous game. The game looks awesome and plays well, but its combat is garbage! Missions are also unimaginative and not really interesting. Again, the game looks awesome, but will likely not hold anyone's attention once the inital wow factor of the graphics wear off.

The game does looks really good though. Almost like a CGI movie.

Al Simmons

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Played for about an hour, I like it, got it with a trade in so cost me $27

One of the wierd things about the reviews is everyone seemed to praise it so much about how "next-gen" it looks, I just don't see that much, the visuals are cool but nothing crazy,,,,so far.

Good lighting mostly

You must have a shytty tv, breh :manny: