Official Hezbollah/Iran-Israel Regional War Thread

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Hezbollah can defend themselves from an attack.
I don’t doubt it.
Still doesn’t disprove the conspiracies on greater Israel
I may be the most anti trump poster on this board. You’re the one fine with Trump getting back into office if it means the terrorist you like can kill the “terriorist” you don’t like. I only see one side actively killing civilian populations
:mjlol:
Took you a year to realise that dude is as bloodthirsty as the IDF as long as Muslims are getting killed

He don’t care if Trump win or not

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dwillhuh: this is a damning indictment on Biden's Presidency, he really is AWOL

Holy shyt. Everything we have been saying about this wretched all b*stard is true. His brain is either fully cooked or he is a dyed in the wool Zionist and there is no daylight between him and Net and Yahoo.

What a despicable old fool.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Kind of hard to be on the US supporting Ukraine without putting American troops in harms way is good to destabilize and weaken Russia and assume the US will not support a similar strategy here when available.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Neither Biden or Kamala "like" Bibi and the feeling it mutual. Bibi is trash and has always has been aligned with Republicans. This isn't some new thing and frankly isn't very relevant to the conflict.

I don't know that this is true, I haven't seen them do anything but glaze Israel and Bibi in public and rubber stamp whatever he does. Maybe they dislike him privately but if they aren't even willing to publicly criticize him it means nothing.

Kind of hard to be on the US supporting Ukraine without putting American troops in harms way is good to destabilize and weaken Russia and assume the US will not support a similar strategy here when available.

Because Ukraine hasn't killed 40,000+ civilians.

You may not care but a lot of people are just getting sick of the US govt supporting Israeli war crimes.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Because Ukraine hasn't killed 40,000+ civilians.

You may not care but a lot of people are just getting sick of the US govt supporting Israeli war crimes.
But that’s not what you’re talking about.

You’re fearmongering over losing an election.

Hezbollah/Iran =/= Gaza no matter how hard you try and force it.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
But that’s not what you’re talking about.

You’re fearmongering over losing an election.

Hezbollah/Iran =/= Gaza no matter how hard you try and force it.

That is what I'm talking about.

A foreign policy of "always support anything Israel does" is shyt whether it's an election year or not. It's immoral and I fail to see how being dragged into Israel's BS is of any benefit to the US. Hell, the main reason we got attacked on 9/11 was support of Israel (and no, I'm not saying that justified it).

It probably won't be Kamala, but sooner or later there will be an administration that's disinterested in being dragged into Israel's BS. Comparing it to Ukraine is apples and oranges.

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
That is what I'm talking about.

A foreign policy of "always support anything Israel does" is shyt whether it's an election year or not. It's immoral and I fail to see how being dragged into Israel's BS is of any benefit to the US. Hell, part the main reason we got attacked on 9/11 was support of Israel (and no, I'm not saying that justified it).

It probably won't be Kamala, but sooner or later there will be an administration that's disinterested in being dragged into Israel's BS. Comparing it to Ukraine is apples and oranges.
The support we're giving Israel with regard to Iran and Hezbollah is no different than the support we are giving others allies, for example, Ukraine to defend themselves.

If you want to make the nuanced take that we should make restrictions on their weapons usage in Gaza, go for it, but now you're arguing that they no longer should have the right to defend themselves against aggressors and therefore have no right to exist.

Just say you're a scary nikka. These other countries aren't trying to risk getting the US involved in a war with them. It's not good for business or their lives/:manny:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
C
IDF invades northern lebonon crossing into its borders and they already got wrecked by Hamas :mjlol:

Netanyahu sending his troops into the meat grinder… IDF ain’t winning ain’t winning no guerrilla warfare with Hamas
Good let's hope more die, it'll cause a uprising which will get netanyahu our of powr