Official Hezbollah/Iran-Israel Regional War Thread

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The only thing I understand is that Israel is trying to help Trump win. I don’t give a fukk about what their ambitions are other than that
This idea is liberal victimization playing out. I’m sure Bibi prefers Trump, but it’s not like his ambitions are hindered regardless of any administration.

Beyond that, in todays political climate there’s no way the president will engage in full fledged war without congressional oversight and approval.

:russell:
Until they start targeting the US

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:skip: bibi dragging us into a middle east conflict and you talking about nothing has changed. This makes biden look weak on foreign policy

:russell:

We’ve been there shooting down shyt and supplying support for a year non stop.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You said sending missiles to Hezbollah. and they used it on Oct 8. Isn’t that what Israel said is why they wanted to get people back to northern Israel without Hezbollah-Iran missiles strikes? So they killed those generals in Lebanon?

Right?

I think you need to get your timeline in order and get back to me

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Well they need to mean it. Kamala needs to do something behind the scenes to get Bibi to chill the fukk out

You don't seems to understand that Israel and Jews existing is enough of a provocation for these zealots

Under those circumstances what is Kamala supposed to do?

Neither Biden or Kamala "like" Bibi and the feeling it mutual. Bibi is trash and has always has been aligned with Republicans. This isn't some new thing and frankly isn't very relevant to the conflict.