Official Hezbollah/Iran-Israel Regional War Thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You got me fukked up. I could care less if both sides blew each other up. They’re both terrorists fighting over racism and bullshyt religion
as long as you acknowledge that Hamas is constantly trying to kill civilians, they're just bad at it.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Damn, some crazy footage already appearing with many missiles not being intercepted by Israel. I'll be really surprised if there's no casualties.

And I guess this is officially war ?
Israel got bomb shelters.

There was some gunman attack though. Don’t know what that was about

voiture

Superstar
Daps
I may be the most anti trump poster on this board. You’re the one fine with Trump getting back into office if it means the terrorist you like can kill the “terriorist” you don’t like. I only see one side actively killing civilian populations
You and I know Harris coming out against Israel sinks her but you insist she does it so it will make you feel better. The world doesn't work that way.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
You and I know Harris coming out against Israel sinks her but you insist she does it so it will make you feel better. The world doesn't work that way.
She needs to come out against Bibi’s blatant imperialistic actions that are only designed to keep him out of jail. Kamala can simply say in more polished terms we fund Israel’s defense we don’t fund them expanding their borders

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Israel got bomb shelters.

There was some gunman attack though. Don’t know what that was about
Yeah but I'm not sure they are built to withstand ballistic missiles. Those shelters are probably to protect against rockets.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Yeah but I'm not sure they are built to withstand ballistic missiles. Those shelters are probably to protect against rockets.
Most of the missiles will be intercepted so we are mostly talking about debris and impact. Not direct explosions.

I wonder if the military HQ thing in its own area is mostly a western thing.

I read Egypt is moving its military cause the reason the last uprising was successful was because protest blocked the military because it had access.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
She needs to come out against Bibi’s blatant imperialistic actions that are only designed to keep him out of jail. Kamala can simply say in more polished terms we fund Israel’s defense we don’t fund them expanding their borders

That's what Biden and Harris have said

:dead:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Iran's attack was a response to their agents getting killed in Syria.

Didn't realize I was having a conversation with @the cac mamba

:beli:
You said sending missiles to Hezbollah. and they used it on Oct 8. Isn’t that what Israel said is why they wanted to get people back to northern Israel without Hezbollah-Iran missiles strikes? So they killed those generals in Lebanon?

Right?