Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

bf767ab2a69c15fcad8f076e13bed71eb331c10c.gif

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Maybe it's me, but it does seem like former US presidents were more comfortable with telling Israel to fukk off.

Hope he's rotting, but Reagan was no bytch, he had no issues telling them to get in line. Clinton forced Arafat and Rabin to the table.

Fast forward to today, and clearly, Israel has both parties bent over. YahooNeta finds ways every day to emasculate Biden :mjlol:. Kamala is so eager to prove she's next in line to take it. And Trump...

Wonder what kompromat Israel found in recent years...

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Maybe it's me, but it does seem like former US presidents were more comfortable with telling Israel to fukk off.

Hope he's rotting, but Reagan was no bytch, he had no issues telling them to get in line. Clinton forced Arafat and Rabin to the table.

Fast forward to today, and clearly, Israel has both parties bent over. YahooNeta finds ways every day to emasculate Biden :mjlol:. Kamala is so eager to prove she's next in line to take it. And Trump...

Wonder what kompromat Israel found in recent years...
Biden has been a long-time Israel supporter of their adventures.

I refuse to give him the "he is declining out" because of his past and because he wanted to run for POTUS again.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Not excusing Biden because he could obviously do far more to reign in Israel (though he is a self admitted zionist so I'm not sure he really wants to) but previous Israel PMs weren't as extremist as Netanyahu.

I clearly remember instances of Netanyhu disrespecting Obama. He outright supported Romney, he signed off for further settlements in the west bank even though Obama promised a pause. Also during the Iran nuclear deal negociations, he blindsided Obama and accepted an invitation in congress from Repubs.

I also read that Clinton was mad at him because he was acting like he was the one giving orders. I do not know how much leeway the US have on Israel these days but it's hard to negotiate with somebody who's unwilling to.

Netanyahu is clearly banking on a Trump win, man I can't wait for election day. I feel he is being that bold because Kamala can't tell him to piss off during election season.