natural blondie like goku
Daps

eric-bischoff-wow.gif

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If you wanted to destroy something you wouldn’t give days of warning.

Obviously things have deteriorated since then but there was a lot of restraint on both sides but no one is destroying a country with non-nuclear bombs. Until boots hit the ground on foreign soil to dismantle things aren’t above reigning things in.

that logic doesn't hold

sending thousands of rockets to Hezbollah that then launches them at Israel isn't restraint

that's what got us here

:dead:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
i'm not "pro zionist", cocksucker

i'm anti-letting donald trump win an american election, over crying about Hamas terrorists starting a war 5,000 miles away
They don’t understand that we don’t care, nor are we outraged when countries launch missles at Israel. :pachaha:

Nor are we worried the election is over because other countries want their get back over Israel. :mjlol:

American troops aren’t required to do anything the president doesn’t order them to do. :russell:

voiture

Superstar
Daps
It’s time for Biden to put his foot down. Kamala needs to make back room threats that if Israel keeps this up and she wins then she’s going to do everything in her power to handicap their imperialism and make support for Israel a partisan issue
If you want Trump to win just say it

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Kamala is a politician. She should be able to navigate these waters without being labeled an anti semite. All she has to says is we aren’t going to allow American tax payer dollars be used for imperialistic wars designed to keep Bibi out of prison. Make this shyt a partisan issue and Bibi will back down like the coward he is.

She also needs to say we will actively re-enter the Iranian nuclear deal. If Bibi doesn’t play ball she can make a soft alliance with Iran to ensure a war doesn’t happen before the election
I am just going to say i do not believe you have a real understanding of what has been going on and is currently going on if that is your position, will leave it at that.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
If you want Trump to win just say it
I may be the most anti trump poster on this board. You’re the one fine with Trump getting back into office if it means the terrorist you like can kill the “terriorist” you don’t like. I only see one side actively killing civilian populations

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
It’s time for Biden to put his foot down. Kamala needs to make back room threats that if Israel keeps this up and she wins then she’s going to do everything in her power to handicap their imperialism and make support for Israel a partisan issue

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
I am just going to say i do not believe you have a real understanding of what has been going on and is currently going on if that is your position, will leave it at that.
The only thing I understand is that Israel is trying to help Trump win. I don’t give a fukk about what their ambitions are other than that

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Damn, some crazy footage already appearing with many missiles not being intercepted by Israel. I'll be really surprised if there's no casualties.

And I guess this is officially war ?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
. I only see one side actively killing civilian populations
yes, because Hamas sucks at it. but it's not for lack of trying :mjlol:

those hundreds of missiles Hamas shoots at israel every week; what's the intent there, shythead?

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
yes, because Hamas sucks at it. but it's not for lack of trying :mjlol:

those hundreds of missiles Hamas shoots at israel every week; what's the intent there, shythead?
You got me fukked up. I could care less if both sides blew each other up. They’re both terrorists fighting over racism and bullshyt religion