Official Hawkeye Season 1 Thread

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The ending was completely unfulfilling. I feel like it leaves more questions than answers. Given the nature of this there is no idea when we're gonna see the cast from this again.

I felt like Clint should have officially retired. The ending suggested Kate gets offered the name but they should have outright passed the mantle. Also no idea where Yelena goes from here or Maya or Kingpin.

I get this is a never ending saga but there was zero closure to this series.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The ending was completely unfulfilling. I feel like it leaves more questions than answers. Given the nature of this there is no idea when we're gonna see the cast from this again.

I felt like Clint should have officially retired. The ending suggested Kate gets offered the name but they should have outright passed the mantle. Also no idea where Yelena goes from here or Maya or Kingpin.

I get this is a never ending saga but there was zero closure to this series.

I kinda get the feeling that Clint did retire breh.

Everything is bread crumbs to the next thing

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
people have to remember Covid fukked up the release schedule.
we really don't know how different the mcu would look right now

Exactly…… the order for which a lot of stuff has released has been off.

Like people forget that Dr Strange and Thor was supposed to originally drop this year too.

Matter fact on the originally timeline if I recall….. it was DS2 was supposed to drop around the time WandaVision was supposed to end

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
last 2 eps were very cool but the show had some story and pacing problems, by the end of the 4th episode i was almost legit bored, couldn't feel any real tension till KP and Yelena showed up rather randomly.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Marvel owes us a buddy cop type setup show or movie with Kate and Yelena together. I don't think either character really works that well on their own just like Clint. Their strength is playing off others.