Official Hawkeye Season 1 Thread

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
To be fair, Hawkeye wasnt really tryna fight back against Yelena. Understood her anger but just wanted her to listen instead of beating her into submission. Which wouldnt be easy anyway because she’s a black widow
DOESNT MATTER THIS SHOW
IS CALLED HAWKEYE....

NOT KATE BISHOP
NOR ECHO

THEY WOULDNT LET
BLACK WIDOW BEAT
THE FINAL BOSS IN WINTER SOLDIER
BUT SOME LIL ASS GIRL
JUST BEAT KINGPIN.
:devil:
:evil:

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
This last episode was straight out of The Simpsons:mjlol:
I don't even know how to evaluate....Fisk Hulk's a car door, shakes off getting knocked through a building by the car, and then gets atomic blasted across the room. I'm sure if they showed him getting shot in the alley it would be him looking into the camera with a charred face and smoke coming off his head like Wyle E Coyote.

And how is there a massive shootout at one of the most crowded parts of Manhattan and not a single cop or EMT shows up for a half hour? The first arrival of police was to take the mom to jail, with hundreds of incapacitated goons and carnage across the street
:pachaha:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hand to hand powerscaling is OFF THE CHARTS. Single straight kicks send people flying across rooms and thru fukkin walls. Kate bishop, standard white girl with karate training is doing head scissors in apartments during a fight, and kicking 375 lb powerhouse men who have gone hand to hand with DAREDEVIL and killed MANY with his bare hands

He should’ve just broke her neck got back to the ride :camby:

also her mom sucked all season
Might have been one the worse part of the show, imo. Don't think I've ever seen whoever the actress is in anything else, but she was terrible in almost every scene of the show.
The Finale was good. Overall, the show was decent. It wasn't week-to-week suspense level worthy good, but enjoyable to just be able to binge on D+.
Wonder whether this will even get a season 2

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Might have been one the worse part of the show, imo. Don't think I've ever seen whoever the actress is in anything else, but she was terrible in almost every scene of the show.
The show was decent overall. It wasn't week-to-week suspense level worthy good, but enjoyable to just be able to binge on D+.
Wonder whether this will even get a season 2
I was waiting for her to turn more evil, or show another character which would make me forgive the other episodes

nope, she just sucked

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Here’s the worst part:

i am way less interested in the future of D+ shows...we got what? Moon night, she hulk, and I KNOW they are gonna fukkup secret invasion :snoop:

they may as well cancel Echo
I got to disagree based on the rumors

Moon Knight and She Hulk sound really entertaining. Based on spoilers it’s going to do a lot of leg work of combining the Netflix shows to the Disney+ shows.

With Echo the rumors are they actually changed a lot of her scenes in Hawkeye because they wanted to add it to Echo’s series. For example, we actually don’t know why Kingpin killed her father we assume for power, but the rumor is it was related to Echo and he does care for her. He didn’t actually try to stop her leaving knowing she knew he killed her father, she came back. It will be a series that heavily features Kingpin.

Plus Secret Invasion might bring back a character(s) we all assume are dead. No rumor on who but I think they bring back Black Widow. On the low her lack of powers makes her a great target for the Skrulls, and it was spider woman in the comics and she doesn’t exist in MCU. Plus her movie was good… they could give her her own series.