Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Daps
Funny one one of ya saying “Ralph Beoner”

when ironically the only thing Ralph Beoner about this ep was

the reveal that the fiancé didn’t kill his uncle and was really legit a good guy.

I remember both twitter and everyone in this thread…. Me included…. assumed dude was a bad guy and probably gonna be the villain based off his creepiness, his look, and the way he played that character

But in the end he really was innocent and just a good guy:russ:

talk about unpredictability :lolbron:

Meant to respond to this earlier.

When I say it's Ralph Boehneresque, I mean its the same thing they did with Wandavision: they took an established character from another property and ported him over and trolled the audience because they know we're going to think it's the same character. Only for them to turn the character into a laugh trope.

Its literally the exact same thing.

I'm sick of being trolled by Feige. He's doing this on purpose.

He knows by choosing the Quicksilver actor from xmen and the Kingpin actor from DD, that obviously the audience is gonna think that's who it is.

Only for him to go :umad: "gotcha" to get his little rocks off.

I'm sick of that fool. This is the last time he gets me like this.

Wait until he messes up Matt from DD. You'll see.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
It's the tone that the director is using that's the problem.

And again I'm not asking for them to make him Netflix levels of dark. Just don't make him into a damn goofball.

I think part of the problem is the Netflix Underworld was written in the wake of the 2012 Avengers leaving a city ripe for corruption. So we were invested in DD and Fisk going at it from that angle.

They haven’t really given us insight into what the street level situation is.

This was also the problem with the Flag Smashers cause in Falcon they did give us a basic setup for what was going on.

The need something like Damage a Couple and vulture were to flesh things out.
Similarly, I’d imagine there’s so many untold stories from struggling, street level heroes and up-and-coming villains that could be told during those five years post-Thanos’ snap. Whole world was hopeless at that point.

maxresdefault.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Meant to respond to this earlier.

When I say it's Ralph Boehneresque, I mean its the same thing they did with Wandavision: they took an established character from another property and ported him over and trolled the audience because they know we're going to think it's the same character. Only for them to turn the character into a laugh trope.

Its literally the exact same thing.

I'm sick of being trolled by Feige. He's doing this on purpose.

He knows by choosing the Quicksilver actor from xmen and the Kingpin actor from DD, that obviously the audience is gonna think that's who it is.

Only for him to go :umad: "gotcha" to get his little rocks off.

I'm sick of that fool. This is the last time he gets me like this.

Wait until he messes up Matt from DD. You'll see.

Na

What was done in WV vs HE wasn’t the same thing.

Daps
How did Kingpin get there?

Did he drive himself?

When he was trying to get away, where was his ride?

He had all 243 russian bros at his beck and call but nobody is keeping the car running?

--------‐--‐----

Why was Hawkeye scared of Kingpin?

We know what the troll from Feige was. They were referencing his character development in DD cause they know that everyone knows that if this is DD kingpin, then yes Clint should be worried very worried.

Instead they turn this dude into a straight jobber.

So again I ask, what was Clint so worried about?

He spent 5 episodes saying he hoped the big guy wouldn't get involved. Why?

Cause if he gets involved, he's gonna show up like an idiot with retard strength and start throwing folks into boxes?

Daps
This last episode was straight out of The Simpsons:mjlol:
I don't even know how to evaluate....Fisk Hulk's a car door, shakes off getting knocked through a building by the car, and then gets atomic blasted across the room. I'm sure if they showed him getting shot in the alley it would be him looking into the camera with a charred face and smoke coming off his head like Wyle E Coyote.

And how is there a massive shootout at one of the most crowded parts of Manhattan and not a single cop or EMT shows up for a half hour? The first arrival of police was to take the mom to jail, with hundreds of incapacitated goons and carnage across the street
:pachaha:

:laff:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Still watching the finale but Hawkeye is such a D tier hero. This nikka stuck in a tree and can’t get out?!? A tree?!? This the same dude that was fighting Thanos and his henchmen?? :dwillhuh:
Yeah...this isn't the same Hawkeye I grew up reading. Hawkeye was a cold mf who led the OG Avengers and the West Coast Avengers and he had a bad broad, too!
The MCU Hawkeye is just a grizzled old soldier who's good at archery.
:francis: