Official Hawkeye Season 1 Thread

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I was enjoying it for what was, but that finale ruined it for me. I’d rather they not brought Fisk back for this, but I suppose no body…..no death?

They ripped that right out of the comics. People mad/arguing about weather he's dead or not look kinda odd.

daredevil-15-2.jpg

daredevil-15-5.jpg

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meant to respond to this earlier.

When I say it's Ralph Boehneresque, I mean its the same thing they did with Wandavision: they took an established character from another property and ported him over and trolled the audience because they know we're going to think it's the same character. Only for them to turn the character into a laugh trope.

Its literally the exact same thing.

I'm sick of being trolled by Feige. He's doing this on purpose.

He knows by choosing the Quicksilver actor from xmen and the Kingpin actor from DD, that obviously the audience is gonna think that's who it is.

Only for him to go :umad: "gotcha" to get his little rocks off.

I'm sick of that fool. This is the last time he gets me like this.

Wait until he messes up Matt from DD. You'll see.

neither of these things are anything like the other

yes

Your slander crusade has no power over me:lolbron:

I can tell you ain’t watched Matrix yet cuz the moment you see that all this ends:mjlol:

:mjlol:

I agree tho, police should of been swarming that I’ve rink, and the Fisk from daredevil is not strolling the streets by himself to do his dirty work like that…assuming it IS the Fisk from SD

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Kind of bummed that Feige threw AOS in the bushes again with that Mockingbird reveal.

Once they decided to introduce Inhumans on the show, there was no hope for it ever being cannon in the MCU. I didn't even watch the last 2 seasons. The show got weird.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
19 on the watch. She's Agent 19 from the comics.

Mockingbird (Marvel Comics) - Wikipedia
Thanks bros bc I sure didn't catch that. but this doesn't explain why the tracksuit dudes were looking for the watch though. Which harpens my issues with the series that a lot of shyt happens with no explanation as to why?

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Thanks bros bc I sure didn't catch that. but this doesn't explain why the tracksuit dudes were looking for the watch though. Which harpens my issues with the series that a lot of shyt happens with no explanation as to why?
Unless kingpin just...wanted it...makes no sense. Why would echo want it?

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Unless kingpin just...wanted it...makes no sense. Why would echo want it?
Well she was making a list of clints wife and family. Maybe the watch helped her do that. Idk the watch storyline was pointless and they had to know that going into this series.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Still watching the finale but Hawkeye is such a D tier hero. This nikka stuck in a tree and can’t get out?!? A tree?!? This the same dude that was fighting Thanos and his henchmen?? :dwillhuh:
Breh was jumping off buildings 11? years prior when Loki and crew attacked :pachaha:

Then again I cant dunk like I use to 10 years ago so :ehh: