Official Hawkeye Season 1 Thread

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Is that my boy from 85 South Show as the nikka nerd? Nevermind just see him on the Chocolate Sunday’s stand up channel on YouTube. But swore it’s ole boy from that show.

Yeah thats Clayton. He killing his role, so happy 85 South is official canon of the MCU. :myman:

He officially announced he was on there at the end of this episode. @1:23:00

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Brehs really mad about folks giving their opinions on a television show as if you can't just... I dunno, skip their posts while reading the thread :russ:

Y'all gotta do like I do every time I see an Art Barr post. I see it, and be like :ehh: and skip right over it.

I be mad like :francis: when I start reading a post without checking the name only to find out it's an Art Barr, legit disgusted I wasted my time with it :mjlol:
“Hey Joe” :mjlol:

Art Barr calling Jordan Peele a nikka Night Shyamalan :laff::laff::laff::laff:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The reason I didn't watch What If is because I didn't know if anything that happened in it would have any ramifications in the MCU.....is it just a self contained show? I've watched everything else, but not that because I don't care if it doesn't have any effect on the MCU.

Unfortunately What If is related to the mainline.

Had I known that I would have actually finished it instead of skipping the 2nd half of it. :mjcry:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Yelena said that Kate's mom/Kingpin hired her to kill Hawkeye, but based on the Black Widow post credit and Val wasn't she already targeting him?

Yes. But it's also entirely possible that the whole auction was to either draw out Clint, or get more info on how to find him. Kate being there, and Clint getting tied up with her, may have been a total coincidence.