Official Hawkeye Season 1 Thread

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
This happens a lot It seems to me these people want to find someone to agree with them so they keep letting the world know how they feel until someone daps them or agrees.

It’s amazing how people can’t just not like something in silence, they have to shout it as loud as they can.
It’s a weekly show.

Are we not supposed to judge each episode?

Its not like coming into a thread after seeing a two hour movie and crapping on people enjoying it two weeks later

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Hawkeye has dropped the ball so far

What If.. was fire

This is a wet paper bag by comparison

The reason I didn't watch What If is because I didn't know if anything that happened in it would have any ramifications in the MCU.....is it just a self contained show? I've watched everything else, but not that because I don't care if it doesn't have any effect on the MCU.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The reason I didn't watch What If is because I didn't know if anything that happened in it would have any ramifications in the MCU.....is it just a self contained show? I've watched everything else, but not that because I don't care if it doesn't have any effect on the MCU.
It's not self-contained and most likely have ramifications for other shows/movies.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
It’s a weekly show.

Are we not supposed to judge each episode?

Its not like coming into a thread after seeing a two hour movie and crapping on people enjoying it two weeks later
If people complaining about weekly episode is allowed and in bounds complaining about other posters complaining is also in bounds. Let's stop the vicious cycle because this post is basically complaining about posters complaining about posters complaining. :mjlol:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
If people complaining about weekly episode is allowed and in bounds complaining about other posters complaining is also in bounds. Let's stop the vicious cycle because this post is basically complaining about posters complaining about posters complaining. :mjlol:
If someone takes the time to watch the show and express their opinions good or bad it’s fine by me.

The original poster was claiming it was just people coming in for daps and agreement which is the opposite of complaining about complaining. That’s what a discussion forum is for.

They didn’t want to hear any negative discussion.

They were accusing someone else of what they wanted. Harmonious agreement about how good it is.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
If someone takes the time to watch the show and express their opinions good or bad it’s fine by me.

The original poster was claiming it was just people coming in for daps and agreement which is the opposite of complaining about complaining. That’s what a discussion forum is for.

They were accusing someone else of what they wanted. Harmonious agreement about how good it is.
I disagree. If he is saying dude is clout chasing with his expression of his opinion on the show that's a complaint, not the opposite of a complaint.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I disagree. If he is saying dude is clout chasing with his expression of his opinion on the show that's a complaint, not the opposite of a complaint.
No. He’s complaining they keep coming back for daps for the same opinion.

Which again. For a weekly can happen. If it they are watching then fine. If you watch one episode and aren’t watching I agree go away.

So basically he’s saying go away because you aren’t loving the show they way they are.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
No. He’s complaining they keep coming back for daps for the same opinion.

Which again. For a weekly can happen. If it they are watching then fine. If you watch one episode and aren’t watching I agree go away.

So basically he’s saying go away because you aren’t loving the show they way they are.
See you are getting too deep into the 'Why?' Who cares why? Complaining about others complaining isn't much better than the posters you are originally complaining about. lol

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
See you are getting too deep into the 'Why?' Who cares why? Complaining about others complaining isn't much better than the posters you are originally complaining about. lol
That’s literally the exact opposite of what I said.

All I said was it’s a weekly show. People will comeback each week with an opinion. That’s the function of a weekly format. Weekly discussion. Nothing in my original statement qualified anyone’s reasoning of why.

You’re the one dragging these weird back and forth about the nature of why and complaining.

I didn’t care why or say anything about why. I wasn’t complaining. A discussion on a forum has different opinions. That’s the point.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I hate to be the one to say it but This show is mid so far. The action is underwhelming as well.

Where my daps?

Edit: my bad, meant to post this after the next episode aired.

Anyways what ya'll talking about in here?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
That’s literally the exact opposite of what I said.

All I said was it’s a weekly show. People will comeback each week with an opinion. That’s the function of a weekly format. Weekly discussion. Nothing in my original statement qualified anyone’s reasoning of why.

You’re the one dragging these weird back and forth about the nature of why and complaining.

I didn’t care why or say anything about why. I wasn’t complaining. A discussion on a forum has different opinions. That’s the point.
:snoop: Dude you said, "He’s complaining they keep coming back for daps for the same opinion."

You literally pulled 'coming back for daps' out of nowhere but your brain. No one said that, therefore you are saying "why".

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Having disagreement is one thing but nikkas complain for the sake of being seen complaining. Its gets to a point where it's like why are you still watching if you hate it THIS much

I thought Loki was TRASH and discussed what I didn't like about it in detail but I wasn't in the thread weekly talking about how trash it was

Not liking something is one thing. Expressing it is also one thing. It's the DAMN Y'ALL REALLY LIKE THIS SHYT? REALLY?week after week ass nikkas that are annoying