Official Hawkeye Season 1 Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Daps
Man I'm going to sleep. I'm so disgusted I don't even want to talk about it tonight.

In the space of one night, Disney destroyed 3 seasons worth development of a character.

Got this fool wearing Hawaiian shirts and tophats. Took Matt 3 years to even get close to truly taking this dude down but this little girl does it in under 5 minutes.

I'm so sick of this mess.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Man I'm going to sleep. I'm so disgusted I don't even want to talk about it tonight.

In the space of one night, Disney destroyed 3 seasons worth development of a character.

Got this fool wearing Hawaiian shirts and tophats. Took Matt 3 years to even get close to truly taking this dude down but this little girl does it in under 5 minutes.

lol

it was a great finale but I think a lot of people
are gonna be more focused on that part

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
This shyt was so corny it was Good, it was goofy as Fukk. But entertaining. I see what Disney is doing with the corny stuff they really went all in with it like steering towards the skid. That post credit scene was Soo terrible it was great. Idk why I liked it must be that homegrown White widow :mjlit:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

On one hand, this is probably one of my favorite MCU shows overall after being the least anticipated and I really enjoyed the chemistry between Kate and Yelena specifically.

On the other hand? They wasted Vincent in this episode and he didn’t feel like the Kingpin of Crime at all here. I feel kinda let down by this finale after an entertaining journey otherwise similarly to WandaVision.

And what the hell was that mid-credit scene? The things that remind you that Disney has completely taken over. :deadmanny:

Last edited:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Yelena is easily my favorite New Avenger (or whatever they're called). Her and Kate might make the funniest if not best duo.

I love their chemistry but I don't think Yelena will be in a Young Avenger lineup.

She will likely join the Thunderbolts with U.S. Agent and whoever else.

Daps
On one hand, this is probably one of my favorite MCU shows overall after being the least anticipated and I really enjoyed the chemistry between Kate and Yelena specifically.

On the other hand? They wasted Vincent in this episode and he didn’t feel like the Kingpin of Crime at all here.

And what the hell was that mid-credit scene? The things that remind you that Disney has completely taken over. :deadmanny:

There was no reason to ruin his character in this.

They could have used a different character and saved him for something else.

If they switch the "guy at the top" to be anybody ANYBODY else, the story doesn't change. So why waste Kingpin on this trash?

I'm done with these marvel shows.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
So Kate bishop was able to not get put down by a trained assassin huh?:skip:

At least my boy Clint made it home:mjcry:
No more Marvel Disney + shows for me. Hulu stuff maybe but this ain't for me this shyt was like Frozen with the musicals and all lol.
Don't even question the logic on a universe with flying Gods.
Breh there was a full on Gang fight in Rockefeller center on Xmas Eve. Even if King pin had the police in his pocket most he will get is like 3 minutes. That area has more cops than a dunking donuts. And don't get me started on Echo side kicking a grown man like 10 feet. She must be a mutant or something.
Disney making so much money of these movies from marvel that they went crazy with the shows.
They have great casting, chemistry and production value. But they just making run of the mill corny shyt. I chuckled a few times this shyt is family entertainment. And I don't even want to see what they Gon do to blade, X-Men, Deadpool, DareDevil. Moonknight

Only way they go all in on the violence is if The Reeves Batman Movie Becomes a Blassic and makes crazy money and it super violent and Bloody.
That's what we need Competition to make Disney lower the Corn levels. And get some good series and Movies. Spider man was Good (people were starving for a goodovie that they are hyping it up as an all time classic when to me is not top 3 spiderman movie) shang was ight eternals I feel asleep twice.

Hate to look like an artbarr post but this Widow is sticky icky fresh from the reservation

Last edited: