Official Hawkeye Season 1 Thread

Daps
Brehs really mad about folks giving their opinions on a television show as if you can't just... I dunno, skip their posts while reading the thread :russ:

Y'all gotta do like I do every time I see an Art Barr post. I see it, and be like :ehh: and skip right over it.

I be mad like :francis: when I start reading a post without checking the name only to find out it's an Art Barr, legit disgusted I wasted my time with it :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Brampton
Vincent was a face bloodied savage in daredevil and punisher but that shyt was for mature audiences:picard:

I'm hoping they still make him a fighter but I'm seeing theories that his cane might be his weapon of choice similar to the comics

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yelena said that Kate's mom/Kingpin hired her to kill Hawkeye, but based on the Black Widow post credit and Val wasn't she already targeting him?

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yelena said that Kate's mom/Kingpin hired her to kill Hawkeye, but based on the Black Widow post credit and Val wasn't she already targeting him?
My sense was that Val is a middle man that gets jobs for Yelena and she doesn't usually know who the client is. Val brought her this job and let her know why it should be personal but it was still a money job.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
NO THATS WHEN SHE WAS HIRED...

REMEMBER THIS IS HER
1ST TIME IN AMERICA...

THAT POST CREDITS SCENE
TAKES PLACE AS THE SAME
TIME THIS SERIES IS GOING ON.

"YOURE NOT SUPPOSED
TO BE BOTHERING ME
ON MY HOLIDAY TIME VALENTINA"
REMEMBER ITS XMAS

VILLAIN MOM MEETS HAWKEYE,
TELLS KINGPIN AND
THEN VAL APPROACHES YELENA
AT WIDOWS GRAVE.
:devil:
:evil:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I didnt care about Hawkeye at all for quite a while but the past few movies and this show has actually made me like him quite a bit.

Kate's youthful exuberance is refreshing and her character is okay. Shes not a high point of the show per se but shes not really bothersome to me either.

Looking forward to the finale. Wish it was 8 episodes instead of 6.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I didnt care about Hawkeye at all for quite a while but the past few movies and this show has actually made me like him quite a bit.

Kate's youthful exuberance is refreshing and her character is okay. Shes not a high point of the show per se but shes not really bothersome to me either.

Looking forward to the finale. Wish it was 8 episodes instead of 6.
I feel the same way…like I owe Hawkeye an apology. I used to shyt on him back when I hardly watched any of the Marvel movies, but he’s a bad mothafukka after all…especially with that Ronin history
Is that my boy from 85 South Show as the nikka nerd? Nevermind just see him on the Chocolate Sunday’s stand up channel on YouTube. But swore it’s ole boy from that show.
Yea, Grills is played by Clayton English. This is a great look for him. Hope it continues to open doors.
deaf girl is cool didn't even know she's really deaf and has only one leg :ehh:
:ohhh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I feel the same way…like I owe Hawkeye an apology. I used to shyt on him back when I hardly watched any of the Marvel movies, but he’s a bad mothafukka after all…especially with that Ronin history
Yea, Grills is played by Clayton English. This is a great look for him. Hope it continues to open doors.
:ohhh:
43rwtn0yljh71.jpg