Official Hawkeye Season 1 Thread

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
You guys know marvel made the show for Netflix?
They were made by Marvel but MCU (Feige) and the Marvel Studios President (Ike Perlmutter) who ran Marvel TV hated each other.
Feige complained to Disney that he wanted to report directly to Disney instead of Perlmutter and Disney agreed due his MCU success.
That's why Feige never recognized Agents of SHIELD (Colson is still dead in the MCU) or any of the Netflix shows until now because that old TV department and Perlmutter are gone and he runs all of Marvel Studios now.

Last edited:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
ACTUALLY IF THIS SHOW
WASNT FULL OF FILLER
6EPS WOULD HAVE WORKED....

BUT LETS WATCH THEM
HAVE A SLEEP OVER
OR EAT MACARONI INSTEAD.

:devil:
:evil:
I don't mind the filler but that is why I also want 10 episodes. But you are right, if they are going to have this much filler than 6 episodes is just too little.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
yeah it seems like a reach for her to have her own show based on what we’ve seen

they have to have a lot more characters involved for it to work
Considering she is probably going after Kingpin’s network, I’m guessing he’s going to send a bunch of villains after her.

Might be where DD and Bullseye make their reappearance.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
yeah but why name a show after echo if daredevil is involved? Maybe that changes
Cause she’s the emotional core. We only know she called Kingpin Uncle. Exploring what his betrayal actually means. Who/ Why her father was in so much debt.

Her backstory of the father who tried but wasn’t a great man definitely lines up with Matt at least crossing paths to give advice even if DD doesn’t appear.

I’m still not sure Marvel is going make a full DD show. He might be a movie character now.

Last edited:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
they did a fine job with Echo in Hawkeye, but who is excited about a feature show for that character?

I am actually. I don’t know much about Echo but what I’ve seen so far has me intrigued and wanting to know more about her and how she will influence other characters within the MCU.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I’m curious why ppl feel the need to comment every week that the show is mid? Lol like watch it and go on with life or don’t and go on with life. No need to constantly come in and same the same thing over and over again every week. It’s in your head it’s mid from ep 1 so just watch for the connections and dip. I actually like the show and I’ve commented like 3x in here :mjlol:

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
i think i asked.

but i haven't watch eternals nor Spiderman.. and everything MCU up this point including venom and shows..

where does this show fit?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I’m curious why ppl feel the need to comment every week that the show is mid? Lol like watch it and go on with life or don’t and go on with life. No need to constantly come in and same the same thing over and over again every week. It’s in your head it’s mid from ep 1 so just watch for the connections and dip. I actually like the show and I’ve commented like 3x in here :mjlol:
:gucci:THIS IS THE HAWKEYE DISCUSSION THREAD.

THE PLACE WERE POSTERS COMMENT
ON ABOUT THE SHOW ON
A WEEKLY BASIS WHETHER
THEY FEEL IT WAS GOOD OR BAD.

ARE YOUR FEELINGS HURT?
:devil:
:evil:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
This happens a lot It seems to me these people want to find someone to agree with them so they keep letting the world know how they feel until someone daps them or agrees.

It’s amazing how people can’t just not like something in silence, they have to shout it as loud as they can.