Official Hawkeye Season 1 Thread

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
First season of DD is kinda slow but the pay off was so good. They way they did it you basically watching Matt slowly become DD while Wilson Fisk slowly becomes Kingpin as well. Then you get to like the second to last episode and it just explode and we get moments like this:

One of the GOAT lines in Marvel TV History.

I am the Ill Intent :demonic:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Last week's episode had potential, but this week was...

giphy.gif

Also, it's painfully obvious that Kate's mom is a villain. She has the stereotypical look down pat :stopitslime:

Bruh from Nerd Culture Explained has a theory on who she could be from the comics....

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I'm not a " the stakes are too low" person, but this show just isn't hitting for me. I'm easy to please though. I'm not gonna complain or anything, I simply appreciate the content. But of every Marvel movie and show so far, this one is easily my least entertaining.
Yea so far this shyt weak sauce

going stick around for the endgame

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I'm not a " the stakes are too low" person, but this show just isn't hitting for me. I'm easy to please though. I'm not gonna complain or anything, I simply appreciate the content. But of every Marvel movie and show so far, this one is easily my least entertaining.

Yea so far this shyt weak sauce

going stick around for the endgame

Loki wasn't all that great either until the last 3 if not 2 episodes. So yeah, I'll stay around for the end too.

Still Netflix Gang > Mouse Gang. :wow:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Loki and Wandavision are better then anything on netflix besides Daredevil season 3.

Haven't watched Wandavision, but you're bugging if you think Loki is better than the other Netflix shows. It is better than Iron Fist 1 though. In fact, the only street level show that's worse than Iron Fist 1 is The Defenders.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Haven't started this yet but how good is it? Is it comparable to loki, falcon and the winter soldier, and wandavision?