Official Hawkeye Season 1 Thread

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cap was like under Congressional investigation since Winter Soldier and by the time his 3rd movie ended he was a flat out fugitive of justice on the run. Maybe the fans gave him leeway but within the MCU he was labeled a criminal for his actions without government sanction.
That's true:russ:

I think my issue is listening/talking to these fans and hearing the ridiculous justifications they make based on how much they like/are attracted to a character:russ:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I'm confused about this episode. What does the Rolex have to do with anything and who's is it? :dwillhuh:
It's not confusing, they just haven't explained it's significance yet. probably has the soul of Mephisto trapped inside or something. :troll:They'll reveal it eventually.
my girlfriend does that too, anytime a movie doesn't immediately spoil the whole plot she gets confused. like "why is the Terminator protecting John? I though it wanted to kill him? I'm so confused."

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
That’s one way to do it…:obama:

There was a reason why they wanted THIS episode to drop this week. This is the official re-introduction of Daredevil Into the MCU. Not mad at it :obama:

Oh yeah I can tell Hailee Steinfeld and Florence Pugh filmed their scenes separately with the way it was shot. They shot this show during the pandemic and I bet scheduling was a bytch for both of them. But they did a good job filming it. And Hailee and Florence are VERY good actresses.

Good episode tho..

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Not a surprise, but we finally got confirmation :ehh:

"When I was a boy" :demonic:and "You embarrassed me in front of Vanessa" is back :banderas:

The Kate/Yelena scene was great. Florence Pugh is so entertaining in the role :pachaha:

Episodes go by so fast. Hopefully the finale next week is longer than normal.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Florence owned this episode honestly, she shined as Yelena. Definitely looking forward to more of her.

All this chaos going on and Clint just wants to go home and see his family. :to:

Oh, and

giphy.gif

The boss, man is officially BYKE with the signature cane :wow:

Say his name if you dare :ufdup: