Official Hateful Eight Thread

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And Im glad Christopher Waltz ins't in this film.. His signature character was played out in Inglarious b*stards and he shoulda never gotten that role in Django
i wish he was

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought he was good in Django, but the performance didn't touch what he did in Inglorious b*stards. On the other hand I wasn't a fan of Foxx's performance and wish Idris Elba had won the role...
a lot of guys turned down django, it wouldnt surprise me if he turned it down as well

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Jaime Foxx did okay in the movie (not Oscar worthy).. Couple scenes/ lines here and there I wish he did differently but overall I was satisfied..

Optically I don't think having a British Actor play and American slave wouldn't have went over well with QT's black fan base..

White people wouldn't have cared ,but I think QT is very conscious of our presence

Now that I think about it, I think that because Django was an American story having a German in the lead role threw it off a bit, but Quentin was just too hell bent on riding dudes wave from Inglorious b*stards.

If Nicholas Cage or Kevin Costner had the role:ohlawd:

since when does quentin care about the black fan base, if he cared his movies wouldnt have so many n bombs and cage would of destroyed the movie

nobody cares that idris isnt american, the guy who played the most recent mlk movie isnt american

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
since when does quentin care about the black fan base, if he cared his movies wouldnt have so many n bombs and cage would of destroyed the movie

nobody cares that idris isnt american, the guy who played the most recent mlk movie isnt american

Since he studied and paid homage to blackplotation movies putting them on the big screen
Since recognized Samuel L Jackson as an elite actor
Since he made Pam Grier ( black woman) a lead role in a movie since I dont know when
Since all of the black actors in his movies were given roles as people of power instead of victims

I could go on and on, but if you dont appreciate QT's genius from the perspective of a black man, I dont have nothing else to say to you on that subject

And the fact the the most recent guy who played in the MLK movie isnt American is an oversight that QT wouldn't have made. Which should give you more reason to appreciate his work..

And stfu about this N-word shyt. Some of you a so short sighted... QT has ten pages worth of accolades and all you got to say is "bu bu bu, he made a movie that said the N-word in it" :camby::camby::camby:this argument is not a sticking point anymore. It's a movie.. Grow up

Last edited:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since he studied and paid homage to blackplotation movies on the big screen
Since recognized Samuel L Jackson as an elite actor
Since he made Pam Grier ( black woman) a lead role in a movie since I dont know when
Since all of the black actors in his movies were given roles as people of power instead of victims

I could go on and on, but if you dont appreciate QT's genius from the perspective of a black man, I dont have nothing else to say to you on that subject

And the fact the the most recent guy who played in the MLK movie isnt American is an oversight that QT wouldn't have made. Which should give you more reason to appreciate his work..

And stfu about this N-word shyt. Some of you a so short sighted... QT has ten pages worth of accolades and all you got to say is "bu bu bu, he made a movie that said the N-word in it" :camby::camby::camby:this argument is not a sticking point anymore. It's a movie.. Grow up

im not going to ignore it because he excessively does it, i think its his way of getting back at black people because wilt used to drill his mom

i enjoy his movies but sometimes its unnecessary

:manny:

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
because he excessively does it,

Really :wtf:?!

Ive heard it used much more frequently in a rap album... But that not an issue with you is it:sas1:

How do you make an honest movie about slavery with using the n-word?

Im getting so tired of this social media generation where crying about everything has become cool

Dude makes good movies, There's really no if and buts about it..

Stop all this .... bu bu bu he said the n word :camby::camby::camby:

If it bothers you that much .. From now on dont watch none of his shyt anymore

Last edited:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really :wtf:?!

Ive heard it used much more frequently in a rap album... But that not an issue with you is it:sas1:

How do you make an honest movie about slavery with using the n-word?

Im getting so tired of this social media generation where crying about everything has become cool

Dude makes good movies, There's really no if and buts about it..

Stop all this .... bu bu bu he said the n word :camby::camby::camby:

If it bothers you that much .. From now on dont watch none of his shyt

im not talking about django

im talking about other movies when theres no point like pulp fiction/reservoir dogs

even in inglorious b*stards, they didnt use the n word but they made fun of the girls camera guy during that dinner scene

god=nature=we'reFUCKED

Organize the non obvious
Daps
Reppin
HQ

im talking about other movies when theres no point like pulp fiction/reservoir dogs

even in inglorious b*stards, they didnt use the n word but they made fun of the girls camera guy during that dinner scene
Sociopathic non-black criminals in real life use the N-word. It's most likely in the script because human beings find unique ways to drop the N-bomb.

You want a 100% politically correct movies because of insecurity of what non-heroic characters say?

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA

My nikka ...Its a movie.

Ill never be on your side in an argument of this nature.. In these same movies nikkas are shooting up heroin, snorting dope, killing people, robbing banks etc etc etc

And here you go : "bu bu bu, look everybody.. They said the N word" :camby:

Like I said man, this argument about QT by people like you and Spike Lee is getting tired

In real life well are having a different discussion.. But lets not forget.. Its a just movie/entertainment.. nothing more nothing less:whoa:..

Last edited:

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
Weak trailer but gonna see it regardless.
Same. It'll be better when we see the finished product. It's a film with 3 settings, i'm guessing its hard to splice a trailer together given the limited material. Don't wanna give the whole movie away.
Meh.

Another over rated homage to spaghetti westerns on the way.
Boy, shut cho' ass up like Django Unchained wasn't wetter than they Keys in September :banderas::lawd::win::ohlawd::whew:
Let that boy Tarantino cook dem westerns for dat ass

noumena

All Star
Daps
Well dude is helping them big time by storing a "dead ******" in his garage. He's doing the ultimate favor so he can get away with insulting jules at that point. He's not gonna shoot his "friend" who is doing him a solid on the highest level. QT just went the extra length to make sure people know he may be a racist lol

And jules was gonna shoot Brad anyway, that was the reason they were there as I mentioned already.

Was he? I always thought that him calling his man (QT) was completely spur of the moment. I never got the impression he was going to take brad out

Who the fukk is brad?:mjlol: Are we adding in characters now?