Official Hateful Eight Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't mind if a script has racial slurs if it makes sense for the time period and the character. Most of Scorsese's mafia run is gonna have that. Like "Two ******s just stole my truck" Yeah, I can believe that being said. It's sad, but reality.

Tommy in Goodfellas goes at anyone. Like when he's like "she says she prejudice against Italians. fukkin believe that. This day and age? preju- a JEW BROAD. prejudice against Italians"

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
got the guy from soa,the shield,django & justify, michael madsen finally got another hollywood role after some goofy indie films, expectin sam & kurt to play off each other perfectly with Quentin behind the lens :wow:

Edit: can't go wrong with Zoe doing her own stunts & her acting improved watching RAZE on TMC :yeshrug:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
My nikka ...Its a movie.

Ill never be on your side of the argument as this.. In these same movies nikkas are shooting up heroin, snorting dope, killing people, robbing banks etc etc etc

And here you go : "bu bu bu, look everybody.. They said the N word" :camby:

Like I said man this argument about QT by people like you and Spike Lee is getting tired

In real life well are having a different discussion.. But lets not forget.. Its a just movie.. nothing more nothing less:whoa:..

:banderas:

• Dap
Reactions: ADP

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
im not talking about django

im talking about other movies when theres no point like pulp fiction/reservoir dogs

even in inglorious b*stards, they didnt use the n word but they made fun of the girls camera guy during that dinner scene
What do you mean there is no point? In Pulp Fiction Vincent shoots a black dude in the head in their car and brings the body to Quentin's characters house who was agitated because his wife was about to get home from work and didn't want her to be pissed, under that context the "dead ****** storage" line isn't just completely out of no where for no reason. Sometimes foul and lude language is used because it's more comedic. Would saying "Dead black man storage" have the same comedic effect? I'm not sure, and considering QT is an incredibly talented comedic writer...I'll let him handle that.

As for reservoir dogs, they're a bunch of scumbag thieving murderers, why expect them to be politically correct?

Why would QT make homages to blaxploitation flicks and continually employ black actors and actresses for leads if he was deep down racist or trying to "get back" at black people and then proceed to make a movie about a black man killing tons of white people in order to rescue the love of his life? :mjlol:

You have the right to be offended but this shyt is pretty illogical if you're implying QT is racist

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And Im glad Christopher Waltz ins't in this film.. His signature character was played out in Inglarious b*stards and he shoulda never gotten that role in Django

Looks like he got Roth to play the Waltz role

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trailer didn't really do it for me, but it's tarantino tha gawd so I'm looking forward to it. I thought this movie got shelved though because the script got leaked or something.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I don't get the fascination with QT movies. Only one I've mildly enjoyed was pulp fiction. Everything after has been overrated shock fest garbage. And Sam Jackson :snoop: why is he dressed like a confederate general. His career is so strange. He's played a lot of characters but it's still Sam Jackson. That chappelle show parody was probably the truest thing ever