Official Hateful Eight Thread

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
LMAO! Kurt Russell blacked out: "what the fux did tell you about talking? you think i bust you in your head in front of these people...I dungive a FUX!" (its the way he said it like a pure savage that moved me).

But what does not make sense is the old hick general, said his son came to Wyoming seeking fortune, and if he'd accomplished his goal, he'd be home by now. Samuel L was not in the haberdashery yet when he was telling that story. He'd never heard the general tell the story about his son to Goggins, because he was in the stables with Bob.
Samuel was not lying about running across him. Because he only brought up the story after he'd come in and found out who the general was.

Samuel L revealed had revealed that white boys leave their homes and come up to the mountains looking fortune and him, and they dont find fortune. So i thought the general was certainly alluding to his son being having gone to take Marquis Warren's head.

My thing is wouldn't the general know his son went to Wyoming looking for that reward on the Major? So he'd never accept the Major having a seat across from him, or bring him stew. And he knows his son is dead. Seems like he'd have an idea that his boy got popped trying get that bounty.

Last edited:

Robbo

All Star
Daps
I laughed out loud seriously ever single time she got her shyt ruined. You see....it's not that I hate women, just that I understand.

I was dying each time too. Doesn't mean im for abuse of women, its that Kurt Russel's character was a true a$$hole and he didn't give a shyt. So each time she'd say somethin, she'd get it.

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
It was about 30 minutes too long and I hated how certain conversations were dragged out for no reason
Guy 1 - so you're Bob from georgia
Guy 2 - yep.
Guy 1 - THE Bob from Georgia?
Guy 2 - yep
Guy 1 - Bob from Georgia, USA?
Guy 2 - yep
Guy 1 - well I be damned... Hey guy 3 you heard that
Guy 3 - heard what?
Guy 1 - this is Bob from Georgia
Guy 3 - not THE Bob from Georgia??
Guy 2 - yep
Guy 1 - yep. Crazy. Crazy world. What brings you here guy 2?
Guy 2 - well..........*goes into speech*
That kind of style happened repeatedly during the first half of the movie. And that's a 2 minute convo already before the actual story at the end. There's always a pause between each have answer. So fukkin annoying.

At this point there's no reason to debate Quentin obsession with the n word. It's been his thing his entire life. At least he isn't on camera yelling it this time. The blowjob/blanket story and is my ass fat scenes were random and weird as shyt tho. That boy needs help.

Second half of the movie was great tho.
A couple paragraphs of cliff notes and the second half of the movie is worth the price of admission. Good luck through the first half... But if you enjoy what I consider to be the major weakness of the film, then Im sure you loved this.

Overall I was disappointed with the movie as a whole, but 9 times out of 10, I would rather be disappointed in a unique movie experience with Quentin than see another assembly line stamped, generic, typical Hollywood movie. Out of respect I will still give this another watch to see if my opinion changes any.

Last edited:

bright black

All Star
Daps
You do know the movie was around civil war time, right?

that aint why ****** is said repeatedly in the movie...the word is in the movie because some idiot in the audience will laugh every time sam is called a ******...tarantino knows that...people go to movies to laugh and shyt...they dont go for a history lesson...tarantino makes pure fiction...i cant think of anything in real life being exactly like a tarantino movie...

Last edited:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
that aint why ****** is said repeatedly in the movie...the word is in the movie because some idiot in the audience will laugh every time sam is called a ******...tarantino knows that...people go to movies to laugh and shyt...they dont go for a history lesson...tarantino makes pure fiction...i cant think anything in real life being exactly like a tarantino movie...

There were no bounty hunters during that period?

There were not black people called nikka during that period?

There was no civil war tension during that period?

There were not people being hanged during that period?

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw it earlier today, totally pointless film, not funny at all. I can barely even remember anything from the film and i saw about 5 hours ago.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Damn near everything I read and listened to today is critics that really hated this

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dingus...........

I been saying it for damn near 2 weeks ....

people getting sick of me saying it they keep giving me the :dwillhuh:

and i hit them with the :pachaha:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
LMAO! Kurt Russell blacked out: "what the fux did tell you about talking? you think i bust you in your head in front of these people...I dungive a FUX!" (its the way he said it like a pure savage that moved me).
It's like Russell absorbed all the power from all the members of the #HOH movement and delivered an #HOH spirit bomb on her with that line.

bright black

All Star
Daps
There were no bounty hunters during that period?

There were not black people called nikka during that period?

There was no civil war tension during that period?

There were not people being hanged during that period?

i doubt any real life events happened like a tarantino movie...did the real bounty hunters look..sound..and behave like the ones in the movie?...would you know that off the top of your head?...would that even matter if you did or didnt like the movie?...

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
i doubt any real life events happened like a tarantino movie...did the real bounty hunters look..sound..and behave like the ones in the movie?...would you know that off the top of your head?...would that even matter if you did or didnt like the movie?...

Thats why its called fiction dumbass...