Official Hateful Eight Thread

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Movie was so slow in the beginning but once that coffee got poisoned:patrice: I got all the way caught up in it.

Not even a question Walton Goggins killed that role 1000% he was the only character that I thought got shine throughout the whole film and I even think he really was going into red rock to be sheriff. He was def some type of scumbag tho:mjlol:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cute but a little TOO much cushion for the pushing for my taste
I deduced in my head that those clothes made it look like she was bigger than she really was and that she was just the right amount of thick under there :manny:

What's wrong with me:snoop::deadmanny:

Fukk it

Minnie woulda got a nikka through that blizzard:shaq:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I deduced in my head that those clothes made it look like she was bigger than she really was and that she was just the right amount of thick under there :manny:

What's wrong with me:snoop::deadmanny:

Fukk it

Minnie woulda got a nikka through that blizzard:shaq:

Aye man, the heart wants what the heart wants...and then the dikk has its say

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Daisy getting snuffed is supposed to be a oohhh :ohhh::dwillhuh::sadcam: type of thing initially but by the time Warren rocks her, it gets more comical. People seem to forget that you know the shyt is called The Hateful Eight not the not so good guys.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I never felt remorse, she was a racist murderer. Funny story though, I just saw this in the theater last night and this woman apparently was offended by another guy in the theater who laughed at JJL's character being punched. She and her boyfriend got up and left about 15 minutes in and as she was leaving the row she yelled "Misogynistic b*stard" and threw her popcorn behind her which hit the man who was laughing and he gets up and punches the chick's boyfriend in the head and the boyfriend does nothing. The chick is halfway out the door and yell's "C'mon tim." and the guy that hit Tim eggs him on but he does nothing, the girl threatened to call the cops, but nothing ever happened

This is what I meant.
Daisy getting snuffed is supposed to be a oohhh :ohhh::dwillhuh::sadcam: type of thing initially but by the time Warren rocks her, it gets more comical. People seem to forget that you know the shyt is called The Hateful Eight not the not so good guys.

She got the ish smacked out of her multiple times, but in the beginning you question what she did to earn that. However, within 10 minutes after she spit on the letter and that nikka likely broke her jaw, it becomes hilarious. She still was tortured more than anyone in the movie. Hangman threw a bowl of stew on her :pachaha::russ:

pop

Banned
Daps
Can't believe people are complaining about the word N1993R. Get over it. That's how white people felt than and that's how most of them still feel now. Believe me all those "pawgs" you guys drool over and jerk off to talk the same way.

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Thought this was a solid enjoyable flick.

Liked the music, l iked that it was played out kind of like a slasher flick but with Tarantinos signature spin on it. Some of the characters felt like they were just there for no reason other than to be there like the Mexican Bob and John Gage. Damien Bichir is a great actor so I thought he'd have more to do than just walk around serving folks coffee, stew and saying "ok amigo" while Michael Madsen sat there and looked "cool" for no reason in the end.

Can't believe people are complaining about the word N1993R. Get over it. That's how white people felt than and that's how most of them still feel now. Believe me all those "pawgs" you guys drool over and jerk off to talk the same way.

Alot of these dudes that grow up in the cities arn't knowing about these white folks in these country ass places that make up the majority of America... they talk EXACTLY like they do in Tarantino flicks especially the low life white folks that he depicts in his films. When they talk amongst themselves they speak unfiltered like that... Whenever you see these scandals where a white person gets caught saying some racist sh-t online... that's just a small microcosm of how how some of them really are.

The one movie where the N word was used excessively IMO was in Jackie Brown.. but most of it is coming from the Sam Jackson character so no one says anything..

Last edited: