Official Hateful Eight Thread

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Let's slow down... let's slow this allll the way down. Lol like dude said before I wish they would have extended the investigation sequence. That was a good scene.

For those complaining about use of the word "N*gga," a lot of non-blacks are racist, get over it and move on. You can't live in America without participating in racist institutions. And if we're serious about not being called n*gga, then maybe we should stop using the term amongst each other first.

"I can stand systematized racism in education, healthcare, employment, incarceration, etc., but i'll be DAMNED if you're gonna put it in my movies!"

Stop it :stopitslime:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Let's slow down... let's slow this allll the way down. Lol like dude said before I wish they would have extended the investigation sequence. That was a good scene.

For those complaining about use of the word "N*gga," a lot of non-blacks are racist, get over it and move on. You can't live in America without participating in racist institutions. And if we're serious about not being called n*gga, then maybe we should stop using the term amongst each other first.

"I can stand systematized racism in education, healthcare, employment, incarceration, etc., but i'll be DAMNED if you're gonna put it in my movies!"

Stop it :stopitslime:

Breh, you're being too real right now. Militants going to come for your head for that one though. Going to be a lot of Reed Richards style moves to justify it tho

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Breh, you're being too real right now. Militants going to come for your head for that one though. Going to be a lot of Reed Richards style moves to justify it tho
No

Im not a 'coli millitant'

When your ENTIRE FILMOGRAPHY is movies with white charactors calling black men ******, THAT is telling. And its more and more each film.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
When you make EIGHT MOVIES with black people casually being called ******, gtfoh with any argument. Its QT. hes obsessed or sick or something
No

When your ENTIRE FILMOGRAPHY is movies with white charactors calling black men ******, THAT is telling. And its more and more each film.

Well look, the way he tells it, and obviously anyone here can dispute it and say otherwise since it's coming from his mouth, but he feels like speaking on race relations and making america confront its history and its present regarding race relations, especially the more out of hand we get and the more shyt that happens like with Tamir Rice and Freddie Gray, and Donald Trump, that someone should be point blank with it. And should show that there are people in america, specifically a group of white people, who talk like that. The fact that he made a post civil war movie that's still socially relevant and that has one character say that the only time black folks are safe is when white folks are disarmed and another character say basically say the same thing says a lot about our country and about the nature of human beings.

That's why it doesn't bother me because it's not like that shyt doesn't happen in society every day in some part of the country or some part of the world. Art isn't always supposed to be comfortable or easy. At the same time, I understand why someone would have an issue with it and I'm not going to be mad at you or anyone else who does. I get it. But the shyt doesn't bother me because at least someone is willing to say "yeah, here's America"

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
No

Our entire society is racist against blacks and ya'll going ham against Hateful 8. You're not going ham on your local councilman, senator or your assemblyman, but rather a movie... and not because you're offended by the word n*gga but because it was made by a white boy. Because lord knows if the creator is black we have no problem with the use of the word n*gga.

But I get it breh, you take offense when white people do it in your face. I'm not mad at that. I'd just ask you to be as vocal against the real systematic racism in your real life as you are against the fictional racism that took place in Hateful 8.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I'm sorry brehs, my boy hooked me up with a copy of this flick for free 99

That shyt put me right to sleep in the first 45 minutes.

On top of that was the hella over gratuitous use of the N-word, I'm like really :francis:. I get it, it was post-Civil War Deep South but shyt, they were saying it like they was bad rappers, and I hate when they do that shyt.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sorry brehs, my boy hooked me up with a copy of this flick for free 99

That shyt put me right to sleep in the first 45 minutes.

On top of that was the hella over gratuitous use of the N-word, I'm like really :francis:. I get it, it was post-Civil War Deep South but shyt, they were saying it like they was bad rappers, and I hate when they do that shyt.
It took place in Wyoming didn't it