Official Hateful Eight Thread

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Couple minutes were trimmed. So there's no bit about the unplucked chicken. That was the main thing I remembered. Everything else seemed in tact but I'm sure I'm missing something
Should be a 6 min difference.

Were thr voiceovers still present?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Breh im lost. There is no intermission in the DCP version

Yeah there is lol. Alamo wasn't showing the 70mm version. At least not my Alamo. And right after the scene with Sam and Bruce dern, the lights went on and it said on the screen "intermission" and had a 12 minute timer

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Yeah there is lol. Alamo wasn't showing the 70mm version. At least not my Alamo. And right after the scene with Sam and Bruce dern, the lights went on and it said on the screen "intermission" and had a 12 minute timer
Intermission was 12 min in the roadshow version too.

And other accounts i read said the narration felt odd because only a few seconds had passed.

Not trying to argue with you breh just confused. So no program the second time?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Intermission was 12 min in the roadshow version too.

And other accounts i read said the narration felt odd because only a few seconds had passed.

Not trying to argue with you breh just confused. So no program the second time?

Nope. Wasn't the roadshow so you don't get roadshow perks. ah see at the theater i saw the roadshow in, they didn't give us any signifier for the time of the intermission so i really had no idea how long it was but I figured it was 15 min not 12 since that's where his narration picked up. But yeah had an intermission homie

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This was a Western Reservoir Dogs, great movie
Samuel Jackson was awesome like always, I don't think this movie could've been made without his on screen presence

its crazy how much I hated the Sheriff since he got on screen cause his personality was a slimy scumbag CAC, but he wound up being true to his word, and morally reightous by the end

Last edited: