Official Hateful Eight Thread

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
3 hours of trash.

This was just a contest to see how many times they could call Samuel l Jackson's character a ******. It got old really really fast. Like 10 minutes into a 3 hour movie. It's not even pushing the envelope at this point, it's just straight overkill.

Tarantinos obsession with having white people say ****** is like a cheesy shock tactic that makes the dialogue sound ridiculous. Ironically the only person with any memorable lines in the whole movie is Samuel l Jackson's character, the guy who didn't have his dialogue dragged down by the word ******. I see why Spike Lee wanted to put hands on tarantino. Dude isn't using ****** to accomplish anything, he's just using it for shock
Muthafukka just brings black folks into his movies as an excuse to call em ******s
We on chapter 2 now my cousins got the :what: face on HEAVY!

:russ:

Welcome to Amerikkka muthafukkas

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought it was dope and yeah there were a lot of N bombs in it but still the black character was the smartest one and had 90% of the best/most badass moments.

Kurt Russel, Samuel L, and Goggins all killed it and the chick was really good too. Everyone was good, even Tim Roth but I could tell that role was written for Christoph Waltz and I kept thinking how he would have been justttt a lil better.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Sam probably didn't show up because he probably regrets doing this movie with all of the "N"s being thrown around....shyt is disrespectful on all levels based on what is being reported here. Losing respect for any Black person that does a movie for this dirty kike Tarantino...

So Sam forgot about the other QT films he was in? He loves his friend Quentin...he even went vocal on spike lee who criticized qt for the excessive use of the N bomb.

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Wow
This shyt corny

Let that crakkker muthafukka top you off Sam
:deadmanny:

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some spoilers...

You guys are idiots would you rather have it all black guys saying cracker the whole time with the one white guy being the smartest and most badass the whole movie? Yeah there are N bombs but you're missing the point that the black character was smarter then all the whites dropping the N bombs and also the most badass. Warren knew ish was fukked up soon as he got to Minnies and solved the whole mystery and had the situation controlled until someone hiding got the drop on him. He was the most capable character in the movie for all the big talk Kurt Russels character did it was Sam Jackson's character who was on top of everything the whole time.

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Some spoilers...

You guys are idiots would you rather have it all black guys saying cracker the whole time with the one white guy being the smartest and most badass the whole movie? Yeah there are N bombs but you're missing the point that the black character was smarter then all the whites dropping the N bombs and also the most badass. Warren knew ish was fukked up soon as he got to Minnies and solved the whole mystery and had the situation controlled until someone hiding got the drop on him. He was the most capable character in the movie for all the big talk Kurt Russels character did it was Sam Jackson's character who was on top of everything the whole time.
This bullshyt like 3 hours to tell a 15 minute story :deadmanny:

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Why is Sam lost?

Maybe it's just me, but I couldn't in good faith continue to sign on to projects where the creator goes out if his way to just blatantly use a derogatory term against me "for the sake of the story", especially a non-black. One time, maybe, but constantly? if you don't see his intentions, you are lost, too. Damn Jew might as well pull out his junk and piss on Sam far as I'm concerned...don't give a fuk if Sam or Jamie are the "badasses" in the end...

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I thought it was dope and yeah there were a lot of N bombs in it but still the black character was the smartest one and had 90% of the best/most badass moments.

Kurt Russel, Samuel L, and Goggins all killed it and the chick was really good too. Everyone was good, even Tim Roth but I could tell that role was written for Christoph Waltz and I kept thinking how he would have been justttt a lil better.
he was smart so i can forgive the 100s of N bombs :troll: