Official Hateful Eight Thread

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
[QUOTE="BXKingPin82, post: 16880513, member: 1films. This bullshyt like 3 hours to tell a 15 minute story :deadmanny:

Stick with avatar, magic mike, krampus etc films[/QUOTE]

Act like you discovered some shyt watching this boring ass cornball shyt:mooneyha:
The end of the movie probably "TOUCHED" your AmeriKKKanized ass :pachaha:

Abraham Lincoln wrote you?!?!?!?!
:gladbron:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont condone how tarantino uses the n-word. not at all. but it's not because i think he's furthering some cac agenda. because i dont agree with that either. if u look at his last few films, the why makes sense, whether u agree with it or not.

in both django and hateful 8, he's doing it because he wants the audience to cringe. they're supposed to. i dont believe his intent is for people to enjoy hearing it (though of course there are some bigots out there who do). it's almost an attempt, however conceited/vain/irresponsible/stupid/egotistical, to combat how desensitized "some" have become to hearing the word, by reestablishing how awful that word can be in the most vile manner possible.

it's also an extension of the blood/gore finales that have become a staple of his last few films. he's kind of pushed some of his calling cards to these weird extremes. to the point where it's now repetitive, and calling cards have become signature moments. he's also gotten more into the grindhouse style, where everything is ratcheted up 1000%, to unrealistic levels. it started with the crazy 88 scene in kill bill (imo). it peaked with the revenge scene in b*stards. and it started to get ridiculous in django.

my problem isnt with him using it. it's that he believes he can make a point while pushing its use to absurd extremes. i dont need quentin tarantino to have his characters screaming ****** every 10 seconds to understand how ugly the word is. i've lived how ugly that word can be. and i dont need tarantino to educate me on it, no matter what his intent is.

that's my problem with it.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Stick with avatar, magic mike, krampus etc films
Act like you discovered some shyt watching this boring ass cornball shyt:mooneyha:

:gladbron:[/QUOTE]
You dumb simpleton fukk, I read movies from Imagery to screenplay..i dare you to try it so..
Just stick to transformers or some tele novelas..:russ:

NERO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Commiefornia
Tarantino makes exploitation films. That is literally all he does. He enjoyes fukking with the hearts and minds of his audiences and playing their own prejudices against them. His films are like going to the dentist for the first time after avoiding it for a couple years. He takes that pick and starts poking around looking for the tender spots. There is some blood and swollen gums. Its your fault for not keeping up on cleanings and drill/fills and expecting anything but pain. He is just doing what he does.

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

:gladbron:
You dumb simpleton fukk, I read movies from Imagery to screenplay..i dare you to try it so..
Just stick to transformers or some tele novelas..:russ:[/QUOTE]
Wow:huhldup:
Muthafukka drew up his own bullseye :deadmanny:

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
You knew when these crakkkers saw this shyt they was like "ohhhhhh but that ending!!!"

:russ::russ::russ:

"Almost felt ashamed of myself for a second!"

:deadmanny:

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think its about time i made my thread on the article i saw the other day on this subject :mjpls:

Yeah @ me if you do I'm honestly curious. I think it's a worse look for the white characters being racist and two steps behind the black characters all movie.

I think the reverse version with blacks being racist and the one white character being smarter and more capable would be a worse look for black people am I wrong?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe it's just me, but I couldn't in good faith continue to sign on to projects where the creator goes out if his way to just blatantly use a derogatory term against me "for the sake of the story", especially a non-black. One time, maybe, but constantly? if you don't see his intentions, you are lost, too. Damn Jew might as well pull out his junk and piss on Sam far as I'm concerned...don't give a fuk if Sam or Jamie are the "badasses" in the end...

The thing that always got me was the "dead n****r storage" line from Pulp Fiction. It didn't make sense in any context so how he didn't get checked by Sam is beyond me.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
going to check this out in 70 mm tomorrow since QT made such a big deal out of it. QT said on Howard Stern that Sam Jackson casts himself in all of QT's movies. Sam gets a hold of the script and gives QT a call and tells him that he's going to be the piano player in Kill Bill or do the narration for Basterds...