Official 'Halo' TV Show Thread | Paramount +

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Because no one wants to watch an emotionless drone of a protagonist for an entire season, you’re playing as him in a game so it’s different…it honestly isn’t a big deal lol

also, I was expecting some god tier shyt the way everyone on Twitter was sucking episode 1 off..it was just ok

I don’t think that’s true….

Also fukk’em:russ:

Mandalorian proves you can do it successfully. I know there was that one Ep which made since for the story but they stayed with it afterwards.

They need to take chance

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They do in Infinite

I just watched the first episode, I appreciated the little homages to the games with the shield power ups, FPS view.

I’m curious to see where they go with Chief, how does he redeem himself in the eyes of the UNSC after going rogue in the first 5 minutes? I’ll keep watching, I liked it but hope it gets a little more Halo-ish moving forward.

Redeem himself?!!?:mjlol: nah unsc bout 2 get regime changed up outta here I can see it now :bryan:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
looks like the man of steel effect
I'll watch this when they put sonic on para plus too

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I don’t get why Hollywood gotta always feel the need to take the helmets/mask off the characters we love and known for NECER showing their faces
Really they never need to make this about Spartan 117. There are like 300 other original Spartans they could've chosen.

That's what made Reach dope imo

Edit: nope I get it now. This story has to be about John. Plus we already know he's a white kid. It was only a mystery back in the early 2000s. That's been deaded since the cartoon came out.

Last edited:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Critic's may actually be right this time....

This is definitely made for the casuals who are not familiar with the lore

I'm not even gonna talk about the helmet thing & the 'kid as a sidekick' plotline

...or the fact that minigun bullets only work for Spartans & not humans, lol

Nice Mass Effect easter egg :yeshrug:
They had regular AK's bro lol...plus this is before the Pillar of Autumn 2552 events. This is pre Reach so nobody but the Spartans knows how to kill the Covenant either.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah me neither. And at this point, Chief would undoubtedly smoked Kwan when the order came down. He wouldn’t question it to a point where he would take mutinous actions. That wouldn’t even be an option to him mentally until the events of Halo 4-5 unless it was against another Spartan. I don’t like that either. It removes the weight of the decisions he’s had to make over the years and undermines it completely by having him simply choose NOT do it because he didn’t want to.
I disagree with this. The reason the Master Chief becomes the Master Chief is because of his compassion for others. He literally becomes team lead when he identifies the artic training mission as a team goal instead of solo survival at like age 10.

He's never been blood thirsty, ever. At this point of the story he's already fought the Covenant on dozens of planets. The colonies are no longer his primary enemy. They haven't been for quite some time.