Official 'Halo' TV Show Thread | Paramount +

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
ok just finished it and it wasnt that bad some of cgi in spots where you see the weapons need tremendous work, they need real props :beli: but the suits and armor look great :ehh:

But the greatest thing that irked me was the UNSC how bloodthirsty they are in this???:picard: i thought they was the heroes of the story they out here killing folks in cold blood that want independance???:wtf: what the fukk did I miss? what's wrong with them???
:mindblown:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
not mad .

don't really know the storyline.. but they did a good job of showing us how "powerful' Spartans are..

EP has terminator 2 vibes lol.

looking forward to EP 2
So if I have never played the game it’s worth checking out

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
everything good about the trailer already been done in the first episode :dead: i honestly don't even know where they're going after this

chief makes no sense. want to have the helmet off - cool. acting like he had problems with orders and having him cool with taking any kind of unnecessary risk this early? nah lol
unsc plot lines have always been the worst part of halo. this don't even look like it was thought out and it sucks
and of all the characters to highlight? this girl is jokes.
outside of the big sequences that are filled with goofy cgi, they've got nothing and look like they were cool doing their own thing based off the tldr of the halo franchise

i don't know who this is for. casuals gonna be sleep, only the most diehard fans are gonna stick with it after shyt going way left all over the place. the blueprint for live action halo has been around for damn near 10 years - why is this hard

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
ffs just give us humans vs aliens battles

-off the girl
-cut the stupid unsc agenda amanda waller shyt out
-cut the master chief backstory out.. we don't care about mommy daddy issues
-add some tactical intelligence to the action scenes. trained soldiers know how to use cover and don't run and gun.

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
yeah i was shocked when i saw limbs being blown off

they dont even show that in the game
They do in Infinite

I just watched the first episode, I appreciated the little homages to the games with the shield power ups, FPS view.

I’m curious to see where they go with Chief, how does he redeem himself in the eyes of the UNSC after going rogue in the first 5 minutes? I’ll keep watching, I liked it but hope it gets a little more Halo-ish moving forward.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
didn’t like the video game style CGI during the action scene but overall that was a pretty good series premiere :ehh:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t get why Hollywood gotta always feel the need to take the helmets/mask off the characters we love and known for NECER showing their faces
Because no one wants to watch an emotionless drone of a protagonist for an entire season, you’re playing as him in a game so it’s different…it honestly isn’t a big deal lol

also, I was expecting some god tier shyt the way everyone on Twitter was sucking episode 1 off..it was just ok