Official 'Halo' TV Show Thread | Paramount +

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Like it so far. But not a fan of buddy taking the helmet off 1st episode.
Yeah me neither. And at this point, Chief would undoubtedly smoked Kwan when the order came down. He wouldn’t question it to a point where he would take mutinous actions. That wouldn’t even be an option to him mentally until the events of Halo 4-5 unless it was against another Spartan. I don’t like that either. It removes the weight of the decisions he’s had to make over the years and undermines it completely by having him simply choose NOT do it because he didn’t want to.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So is this another case of the critics wanting it to be one way but it’s the other and is actually good?
I get why the critics may not like it as much as regular fans but I was hooked from the first scene. My only real complaint is the pacing, I hope they slow down and ease us into things since they already got the greenlight for season two. I like how Pablo Schreiber is playing Master Chief with a bit of sarcasm/charisma and not trying to copy the stoicism of the Mandalorian.

This builds from the pacing but they should have at least saved MC's face reveal for a few episodes. It seems like they're going from 0-100 when they've got a ton of source material and world-building.

Also, the way the Elites blasted those kids immediately without hesitation :picard:

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
not mad .

don't really know the storyline.. but they did a good job of showing us how "powerful' Spartans are..

EP has terminator 2 vibes lol.

looking forward to EP 2

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Critic's may actually be right this time....

This is definitely made for the casuals who are not familiar with the lore

I'm not even gonna talk about the helmet thing & the 'kid as a sidekick' plotline

...or the fact that minigun bullets only work for Spartans & not humans, lol

Nice Mass Effect easter egg :yeshrug:

Last edited: