Official 'Halo' TV Show Thread | Paramount +

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
The show tried to appeal to as broad of an audience as it could. They tried to humanize MC and write a story/show on John 117 instead of Halo.

The writing make sense. If you know of the “chosen one” narcissistic troupe. What season 1 was based on and what they wrap up actually very nicely in at the end of season 2.

I’ve just played the games but the troupe actually makes a lot of sense within the game’s context, considering in the game MC takes orders without questions and will almost kill himself to save another human.

I think the show was trying to develop the character over several seasons into the one we see in the games.
yeah its a lot of properties ive grown up reading then as soon as Hollywood gets a hold of them they butcher the shyt of the character. i don't like them humanizing Master Chief as much as they did. It was perfectly okay for Master Chief to stay unmasked. fukking Mandalorian did it. I really blame them letting the actor asking them to not let him wear the helmet. It's his fault and Paramount for bowin to his demands. This is an issue in a lot of comic book shows and movies too. They don't wanna feel constrained by the mask.